Chapter 15

A/N:BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS LOLZ!!

Avi's POV

You: J-Joseph kept on crying while running after him..You caught him and made him face you..

Joseph: What do you want huh?!

You: Joseph..please forgive me! I wasn't cheating on you promise! I didn't even realised I was holding his hands! Im sorry Joseph! Im sorry!

Joseph: Im sorry too..Ill forgive you..but I want you to stay away from him..arasso?

I nodded and hugged him tight..I felt pair of lips on mine..I noticed it was Joseph..so I kissed back..but then it started raining..

Joseph: Do you have an umbrella?

You: Nope..

He was wearing a jacket..so he removed his jacket and covered us both..since his house is near here we both ran there..after a few mins.. we arrived at saw Gaelle..

Gaelle: OMG! What happened to you guys?!

You: W-we were taking a..walk then it suddenly started to rain..

Gaelle: Oh gosh! Ok! Im get the towels! Wait there!

Joseph: *chuckles* She worries to much..

You: HURRY UP WILL YA?!

Gaelle: CHILL GOSH!

She went down and put a towel above ur head and gave the other towel to Joseph..

Joseph: Y-you can leave us now..

Gaelle: Im not leaving my best friend!

You: *laughs* Im fine Gaelle..Ill go upstairs..Oh! And Gaelle can I borrow some of your clothes?

Gaelle: sure!

I walked up to Gaelle's room..go take a bath and get new clothes from Gaelle's cabinet..I went outside..knocked at Joseph's door..but no answer..I knocked again..I thought that he was sleeping so you just walked in..when I came in there was no one..then I heard the water fall down..and thought that Joseph was taking a bath..

Joseph: Avi? Is that you?

You: Yeh!

Joseph: Oh! Ok..Why are you here?*walks out*

I looked at him..his hair was wet..his towel was in his waist..I looked at his six pack..then he coughed so I looked away..

Joseph: Enjoying the view aren't we?

You: Just shut up..

Moment of silence..

Joseph: Why are you here?

You: I wanted to cuddle..

Joseph: Sure...but be ware..*smirk*

I was confused.."what does he mean 'be ware'? Ok his crazy right now"I thought..I lied down on hid bed first then he followed..we both were facing each other..when Joseph stared at me..I saw lust in his eyes..he begun leaning to me..I closed my eyes and waited for his lips land in mine..but it didn't..I suddenly felt his bulge in my woman hood..

Joseph: Do you want to do this?

You: Im ready..*smiles*

A/N: If you don't want to read please skip this part. Thank you😇

I grabbed him and started kissing him again..he removed his hoodie showing his six pack..I touched his six pack and he started giving me hickeys, since he ran out of space he removed my t-shirt..he again started licking,kissing, and biting my neck, a weird sound came out my mouth..I bit your lip so Joseph cant hear it.