Chapter 20

Andrie's POV

Avi: T-they..they're dead*cry*

I widened my eyes and back hugged Avi..

You: Don't worry..their on the right place now..You have me by your side..I'll never let you go..

Avi: *cry* Its to early for them to be gone..they don't even know you yet..

You: They know pabo..were childhood friends..

Avi: But I want to introduce you as my boyfriend and future husband..

I came close to her ear and whisper..

You: You future horny husband*smirk*

She widened her eyes and playfully smack me..

Avi: Not here you idiot!

You: Apo! Apo! Mianhee~

Joseph's POV

Just look at them...Their happy together..Andrie's so happy same with Avi..seems like she already forgot about me..someone knocked and open the door it was a Doctor..

Doctor: Hi! Im Doc. Kim..and theirs a chance that your parents will be in a amnesia..

I looked at Avi and she was crying hard..I wanted to hug her but..she has Andrie not me..

Moira: Mianhe Avi..

Gaelle: Mianhe..

Moira and Gaelle hugged Avi and Avi hugged them back..I was there standing right beside Jerry..

Jerry: Does it hurt?

You: It hurts alot..

Jerry: "The one who breaks your heart shouldn't be forgotten"

You: What? Thats impossible..

Jerry: Thats what they say..

Doc Kim: Just find someone else..

We looked at Doc Kim in shock faces..then we looked at each other..

Doc Kim: I know the feeling when you and your girlfriend are in a good start but then this thing comes on your way..

You: How d-

Doc Kim: Ive gone through those..Its hurts but then I meet someone..she now shes my wife..

Jerry: You can have high hopes..but not to high..

You: The only woman I'll love is Avi Wang..

Doc Kim: If thats what you say..sigh..I have to go..I have a lot of patients..

You: thanks doc..

Doc Kim: Welcome

Avi's POV

I heard what Doc Kim, Jerry, and Joseph was talking about..so he still has feelings for me.."I cant come back to you Joseph..Im sorry" I thought..After a few hours..Joseph, Jerry, Moira, and Gaelle left..it was only me and Andrie..Its 11:50pm and I told Joseph to sleep but he didn't want to because he wants me to sleep first..so I faked sleep on his lap and later on he feel asleep to..thats where I started to cry again..

You: I miss you mom and dad..I wish I could introduce Andrie to you..have a good rest..please come back I need you guyz..

Andrie: They'll come back dont worry..

You: Y-your awake?

Andrie: No Im sleeping..

You: You ass