Chapter 23

Avi's POV

I peeked a little and saw Se Hwa and Joseph.."I miss him..but I'll hurt him anyway" I thought and left..I went to our car and got on inside..

Andrie: Are you ok?

You:*gulp* yeah..

Andrie: Are you sure?

You: Yeah..

Andrie: What did you see?..

You: Nothing..

Andrie: Tell me..

You: S-Se Hwa and J-Joseph..

Andrie: Then?

You: They were on the way so I just thought I'll just use the toilet on our house..

Andrie: Ok..But you look hazard..maybe you need a little fun*smirk*

I looked at him at his smirk..By just his smirk I got wet..Before he gets a boner he drove home hella fast..It was like he was a hungry tiger whom wants to eat its prey.. He carried me out of the car and run to the house and dropped me on the couch..

-Next Morning- (since I already wrote a lot of smuts😂)

I woke up in our bed..I looked around but didn't see Andrie..I looked worried so I stood up even tho my bottom part hurts badly..I don't want to lose Andrie..I ran down stairs and didn't see him I was about to cry but..

Andrie: Are you ok?

I looked behind and saw him come out of the bathroom..his towel on his waist..I didn't have time to be horny again so instead I ran to him and hug him tight..

Andrie: Are you ok?

You: Yeah..I-Im fine..

Andrie: You look worried..whats wrong?

You: I woke up and didn't see you beside me..I thought y-you left me..

Andrie: *chuckles* Why would I leave my future wife alone huh?

You: When will we start the party?

Andrie: Later..We have to do a lot of things..

You: Ok..Ill cook food now..

I was about to walk to the kitchen but then I fell..

You: Ouch!

Andrie: Are you ok?!

You: Yeah..It just hurts..

Andrie: Was I too hard?

You: Your always hard..

Andrie: True*chuckles*..go rest first Ill do it..

You: Thanks*smiles*

Joseph's POV

Se Hwa: Are we going?

You: I don't know..Do you?

Se Hwa: Same..but they'll leave..

You: What? What do you mean?

Se Hwa: I heard rumors that Andrie and Avi are leaving..their going to Dubai..