boy next door [w. damian]

⚠ swearing

swearing.

( probably ooc damian but still cute imagine )

------ ༉‧₊˚✧

damian wayne.

that's the one who lived on the apartment adjacent to yours. over the months of passing by him in the corridors, and seeing him whenever you get the daily newspaper in front of your room's door- you've finally managed to have a proper conversation with him.

to answer your question, no, you haven't conversed ever since he got here. even if you've always wanted to tell him that he was rich, son of bruce wayne who is the owner of wayne industries, and yet he chose on living in an apartment complex like this? why would he trade a small room for a mansion?

sheesh. rich people and their freedom.

"[last name]." his voice cut your train of thoughts terribly, as you whipped your head to look at him. he treated you just like how he treated everyone else, using their last names, and basically just being the rich snob like he is. but no matter how behaved and proper he looks like, sometimes, no, scratch that, everytime- you feel like he's hiding something. you mean, everyone has their own secrets, sure, but it feels like he's hiding a dark one. but not that you'd pester him about it, anyway.

"are you listening, [last name]?" he spoke again, this time, effectively catching your attention.

"oh, y-yes. sorry, i'm daydreaming." you mumbled, scratching the nape of your neck sheepishly as you smiled at him.

"yes," he sighed, almost in a disappointed tone, but you didn't question him much further. "as what i'm saying, keep your cat out of my room. i've always seen it lounging there, and it is not appreciated." he crossed his arms, frowning at you as he glances at the peacefully sleeping cat behind you.

"hm, that's probably why he's out every night.. I do apologize, mister wayne." you politely bowed. how can you not pay respects? he can pay for your whole being if he wanted to. it's crazy how money is influential and he had lots of them.

"damian," he corrected, and turned to leave.

that was the start of it all. after that, as what you've been told, your cat has started disappearing when the clock strikes 8 o'clock. at first, you wondered where he could've went, but then you remembered damian saying he's always catching the cat in his room every night, so you decided to check.

when you opened the door of your apartment, you first took notice of the corridors. the hall is empty and almost eerie, especially since there are no people living on the same floor as you and Damian. it was creepy, to say the most, but you weren't in the position to complain.