9 for nightwing [g. richard]

swearing.

( 9 short trashy imagines with dick!nightwing )

------ ༉‧₊˚✧

NIGHTWING

you yawned, eyes scanning all the files you needed to sort out in your computer, no matter how your eyes hurt because the monitor seemed so bright in the dark. this was your daily work, sometimes you're so busy that you forget to eat or sleep but you could care less. well, that is, before your caring boyfriend who hates it when you starve or become sleepless, dick- came into your life.

the door behind you opened with a quiet creak but it still resounded in the small place, as you turn your head to see your boyfriend who was just turning the lights on.

"hey.." he steps in and closed the door. when he reached your being, he kissed your forehead, sitting beside you. "how's your day?" he whispered huskily, arm draped on your shoulder.

"computers, computers, and computers." you sighed, turning the computer off before turning to look at him. "yours?"

"better now that you're here. have you eaten?"

"yeah,"

"when?" he hums, eyes still staring into your own [your eye color] ones.

"lunch." hearing this made him stand up in shock. yeah, he didn't want you to starve but seriously, you were so busy that you forgot about eating anything. he didn't get mad, because his eyes softened the moment he saw your tired being.

"are you serious? it's 10 PM already." he massages the bridge of his nose, before yanking you up from your seat with one hand. "let's eat somewhere." he gives you your coat, and since he hasn't took his coat off yet, he's already ready to leave, which isn't really a problem.

"what? dick, i haven't changed yet."

"it's fine, you're already beautiful enough."

"you're just saying that to make me feel better," you pout.

"no, i'm saying this because i love you." he locks the door behind both of you as you walk beside each other, holding hands. you rested your head on his shoulder, abruptly stopping him from walking. "do you want to sleep? i can buy our takeouts alone. you look like you'll pass out any moment."

you shake your head, "no. i want to spend time with you."

hearing this made him smile, but before he can take another step forward, you stopped him. "hey dick?"