gracias, señorita [r. jaime]

swearing.

( probs ooc jaime imagine lol )

------ ༉‧₊˚✧

"team, we have a new addition, and she's the protégé of [mentor's name]." batman introduced you to the whole team. they were all clad in different color of suits, but the ones who stood out the most from what you saw was a scaly dude, a green monkey like one, and an armored guy. they were different from the others since they didn't look quite human-ish, well, they probably are still human, but it's just that it's because of their powers somehow? anyway, it was safe to say that you were intrigued.

"hi, i'm batgirl." a girl wearing a supersuit same as what batman's looked like spoke, before smiling warmly at you. she was a red head and you kinda feel like she'd be really pretty when she takes the mask off but knowing the world's greatest detective, the mask is probably the most important role of Batgirl's job.

"i'm wondergirl! it's nice that there's another girl here." now, a blonde girl with blue eyes walks up to you with youthfully. she was so full of enthusiasm, but she honestly looked like she can still handle herself well in case of trouble.

and you met the others like lagoon boy who was a bit less warm compared to the two girls but it's okay, beastboy who ushered you to call him BB and you think it's pretty cute, miss martian who was such a nice lady, nightwing who you might have a teeny winy crush on because who doesn't? and bumblebee, who you almost ran away from since she really looked like a bee, and you didn't really want to be stung.

"hi!" a brunette guy runs toward you, and you realized he's also a speedster like the flash. he leans toward you relatively close and you lean backward out of reflex. "i'm impulse, or bart, bart allen. you know, the grandson of barry allen? this is robin, or tim drake, y'know since we kinda know each other's secret identities, hah! also, this is my bestfriend, blue beetle or-"

"jaime. jaime reyes. encantada de conocerte. (nice to meet you)." the one known as blue beetle utters out, sighing at his friend before tucking out his hand for you to shake. bart, who was still smiling at you, finally steps aside as his best friend or as he so called blue beetle, introduces himself properly. well, he's formal, but what the hell did he say at the last part? you didn't quite catch it.

your vision suddenly began to blur. at first you thought it was some kind of physical malfunction or something, but you then realized sooner that it was because you're watching a vision from the future. well, it never happens often when you wanted to because it's usually random and you haven't really mastered it yet, so you decided to just enjoy whatever you're going to foresee.

The scene plays out with two people sitting on a hammock, with a speaker casually laid on the floor as it puffs out what seemed to be a slow song that you somehow liked. Then, the two people- who was still unfamiliar as they had their back against you- stood up to dance to the music. And then you realized that it was a girl and a boy, since their silhouette became pretty clear while they were talking to each other. It looked like they were deciding where to place their hands. It was pretty awkward, but you find it cute.

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes upon, mi amor." your eyes widened at how familiar the voice seemed to be. Would you look at that, it's Jaime! Wow. You've only met him today and you're seeing a part of his future already? How lucky. You don't even get future sights that revolves around yourself and now you're seeing his?