different dimension [d. timothy]

swearing.

( dimensional love wt tim!robin imagine )

------ ༉‧₊˚✧

"hurry up, darling! everyone's waiting!" your mom exclaimed as you rushed to head to the bathroom, turning the lights and shower on as the cold water rushes to hit your sore body. the sound of people chatting and yelling outside the bathroom door was heard even if the door was closed and even as you're trapped inside the small space, with the sound of water hitting the tiled floor- their voices still echoed in the walls of your head, clearly.

"was that [your name]?! she's so big now! [your name], do you have a boyfriend?! you better not!" your auntie 'called' but honestly, it sounded like a yell to you.

"no, i don't have nor need one!" you yelled back in response as you roll your eyes, wishing they could see it, but unfortunately unless you want to be seen naked, they won't.

this was your family, they're usually noisy and this is one of the monthly hangouts you all have, where you're complete and is planning to go somewhere for a short vacation. you have to admit, you're pretty excited for today because well, you love your cousins. and it's not everyday you get to see them, so this is probably going to be a big day for you and the [your last name] family.

you started to wash your hair with shampoo, starting with the tips first before the roots- one thing you learned from watching too much girly life hacks from youtube. (shameless advertising, lmao!) then, you started to rub your skin with some vanilla scented body wash, while humming a soft tune to yourself. once you were satisfied by how much you smelled so good, and by how many soap was splattered on your body, you washed all the soap away with water.

well, isn't that refreshing.

grabbing your towel and drying your hair with it, you proceeded to wear your underwear and draped the towel around your body as you turn the lights off. when you touched the switch, you instantly felt electricity run through your veins, shocking your arm shortly. "shit!" you cursed, holding your arm in pain.

the switch must've been wet, ugh, damn it.

groaning from what happened, you opened the door, realizing that the room has gotten quiet. too quiet than how your family usually was. did they leave without you? "sorry, did i take too long?" you asked but when you looked up from drying your hair with another towel, you realize you're not in your house anymore. where are you? what is this place? remembering the bathroom door, you turned to look at where it was earlier, but now it just disappeared. what the-