CHAPTER -2 THIRD WHEEL

A/n
Ian somerhalder as liam stone
Because I am a Damon fan

------------++-----------+---------------+--------

Sam POV

We weren't even allowed to change our clothes and were thrown into the car.

For my luck liam owns private jet that we got to change in there.

"Its a long flight you can sleep if you want to " he said his eyes fixed on his laptop..... Is it a tradition every business man has to have??? Work in private jet and that too when you are with your wife?
Duh
"Sure , do wake me up later" I said and went straight to the room which was in there.

I felt someone calling me but didn't pay attention and slept again
Then I felt someone picking me up I snuggled into him and buried my face in his chest .

I woke up the next morning with sunrays all over the room.
I sat on the bed while yawning when I saw liam coming out of the washroom only in towel hung dangerously over his waist

And my biggest weakness was a man's sexy physic and he definitely have one my mouth was hung in that way only and I was shamelessly checking him out.

"Close your mouth , you don't have to show I know I am sexy" he replied .
"Jerk"he heared that he was looking through mirror I got up and went to washroom I was about to close the door when he put his hand to stop it

" won't you ask who brought you here? " he asked with some kind of I don't know may be arrogance?

"You?" I replied while raising my eyebrow

"You should learn to say thankyou" he said

Thank you my foot

"Oh wait .. I will be downstairs meet me at breakfast table"
He went out of my site

I wore shorts and tank top 'its time for some tanning' I got excited.

I went down the stairs and saw liam on his table I went near him and as if sensing my presence he looked towards my direction and boy

I went down the stairs and saw liam on his table I went near him and as if sensing my presence he looked towards my direction and boy ... Now was my time for revenge.

"You know I know I am beautiful you don't have to prove it by starring at me" I smirked.

" you are nothing " he replied and called for waiter.

His statement made me sad huh It doesn't matter I am beautiful in my own eyes leave him he is a jerk.

After waiter took our order I was engrossed in my phone when cleared his throat I looked at him

"I want to talk to you about something , we will talk tonight I won't be joining you today for travel " he said
"Can I ask why?" I asked him
"None of your business" he replied in a rude tone

Jerk

I went for nearby market and did shopping for everyone , it was 3 in the noon when I came back may be I can visit beach behind this hotel.

I took out my bikkni and a white long shirt and changed into them

I went out to see were the jerk husband of mine was but couldn't see him, so I a headed to the beach

I went out to see were the jerk husband of mine was but couldn't see him, so I a headed to the beach .

I took a walk while holding my flats in my hand and putting earphones leistein to songs when I saw my husband half naked just in his grey shorts making out with a blond I don't get it ohkkk this man has no respect for relationship damm I went near him the blond in red biknni was sitting on his stomach and he was lying on sand they were gasping for air 'awww their smooch got over'

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" I asked him,out of shock he pushed the blond and she fell straight on her back and he got up " making out with my girlfriend do you have any problem?" He asked glaring at me.
This shit of a human being doesn't have any manner bloody shameless.
"Get out you bitch you ruined our moment" the blond yelled.

Liam closed his eyes for a split second and glare at the blond"shut up don't say her that again" he said to her .

Is he bipolar? Dude he is mad..
Well to be honest it doesn't matter to me anymore as I said all men are same there is no such feeling love in them.

Liam POV
I saw anger in her eyes when she turned around and started walking ....... I don't want to fell in love with her again I can't she has broken me once but not again.
I asked Kate to get up we went to near by bar and were sitting and enjoying our drinks when I saw Sam she was standing there all alone.

And then I saw she removed her white shirt
Oh fuck .....
Man she is so hot my eyes weren't leaving her not even once she put her shir in her small bag and went towards the sea.

I need a cold shower mannnn .....wait I called Kate and we went to her room .

It was around 8 I came back to my room when I didn't saw Sam in there lthough her belonging and that white dress was there

I went to the beach she wasn't there I scanned dinning area nope she is not there then I went to that same little bar

Music was so loud in there everyone was dancing and I saw her swaying her body and a pervert trying to hit on her was she drunk aghhhh...

I went near her put her on my shoulder and started marching towards room .she was kicking me continuously.

We went inside the room and I put her down .

"Why the hell did you brought me here I was enjoying " she shouted
I didn't say anything

" you don't own me you get that " she hit my chest well I know she was drunk and all these weren't making any sense .

"I hate you , you such a jerk you cheated on the second day of this marriage atleast I tried a chance to become your friend " she yelled and I lose my temper
"I will never consider you as my wife" I shouted

She flinched

"You really think I am ever going to consider you as my husband? Seriously from all the men out there I was arranged to u" she yelled

I threw the vase next to me on the opposite wall and went outside

I need some fresh air......

............... .. .......

A/n
Hey people do vote and comment your views.
Love