CHAPTER 27 I WIlL BE THERE FOR YOu

A/n
Special thanks to all those amazing readers who are adding this book to their library and constantly voting thank you so much due to some reasons people aren't able to get mention when I am trying to do so . Its is dedicated to all my wonderful readers
😘😘😘😘😘
----------------------------------
Sam POV

"Samantha , I was looking for you , where the hell were you?" Ravina's voice showed a genuine concern .
I hear Alison saying something about hitting head Damm badly

Before I could answer mom interjected in between and asked Ravina to at least allow us inside.

Ravina in that moment notice how close I and Liam were connected and my friend in that moment I saw my sister back.
The one who use to put hands over stuffs I want , well not this time he isn't a stuff , he is mine.

Ravina went upstairs and I turn to look at my parents
"Mom, we need to tell her no ,matter what"
Yes I demand this not asked

"No,we can't doctor's are saying she is critical , its better we give her time"  I couldn't my mother isnt telling her , okay I get it its between her both children ,but to satisfy one she can't take other one's happiness.
"You are unbelievable" I hissed in annoyance.
"She is right Ravina can't have her own ways" And that is why she is my best friend , I turn to look at Alison who put her hands over my shoulder.

"I said no , I can't lose her , she is back after so long" mom hissed.

Ravina in that moment entered room with a baby in her hand.

For that moment I forget every single thing and took long strides towards her , almost smiling at a little joy of bundle in her hand. As she approach the baby it yawned and she couldn't contain her smile.

For the first time when I looked up at Ravina I see how happy and contained she was looking at me and how I had reacted to baby.

"Can I hold her?" I asked
"Of course you can hold him"
Oh its a boy , slowly taking him in my arm I went back to Liam's and sat near him
The little boy giggled at us and liam gave him his finger which he happily wrapped in his little palm.

In that moment I was lost , I was lost to see my husband and me , and the child , how would we looked if someonelse was watching us right now , a cute little happy family.

"Aww baby" suddenly Alison was leaning on me and talking to her.

"What's his name?" I asked Ravina

"Jason " she reply and I could tell she was excited and happy seeing how much lover her child was getting .

Suddenly Jason was the one who had consumed my time to him , all we were talking was about him .

After half n hour I was helping mom and my mother-in- law in kitchen when Ravina came

"Sam can we talk please" she said in a pleading tone

I turn to look at mom who gave me a look 'not to tell her'

I nodded and removed my apron heading towards backyard lawn , in between I saw Alison with Mason talking to little Jason and liam on phone.

As soon we went outside cold breeze hit me and I try to calm myself.

"So..." I turn to look at her and I saw her eyes glossy..

"Ravina what happened ?" I have never seen my sister so differently , or rather crying and doing such cringe stuff , she was what I would have called a bitch.

"Sam ...s-a-m you a-n-d him are to-together right?" As soon as her word came out I don't know how to react , should I be happy she saw it or sad because somewhere it broke her heart.

I kept my self silent and she took it as a yes.
"Sam , I want to tell you something" she said pressing her hands over mine.
With a nod I encourage her to speak further

"Promise me , you will believe me and not tell this to anyone" she asked me
For a minute I was quiet I don't know what she was going to say or what happened or any such thing..
But I wanted to know so I gave in
"I promise , but I don't promise if it is risky I will involve Others" I warned her

Sighing she said
"Sam.... I know you are married to Liam and I didn't lose my memory , this child isn't his ... Look you may be mad at me but I need to tell you , I ran because I fell in love with this mystery guy Caleb he was from UK , I madly fell in love with him , a Liam was aware of the fact that I was going to run away , we were always in an open relationship ... Caleb is in danger ... (Sighing again with tears in her eyes) They will kill him , I need Liam's help to get him out of that situation he is in danger , please just help me"

I never knew my sister had such a difficult time , how can I be so idiotic ..

"Why?... Why are you telling me and why can't whole family know about this?" I asked

"They are not good people Sam , Caleb's father ....well he was some kind of criminal well .... Shit man...okay Caleb's father runs OMERTA he is into mafia , I can't tell that to my parents , at the time of attack Caleb asked me to take Jason and run .... Sara Liam has connection he can actually help me  , liam knew Caleb he was the one who introduced me to him... Please"
Too many questions were going on within me , I didn't knew anything about liam having connections to such people...

I guess there is a lot to explore about him..

"I will always help you ravina"
With that I hugged my sister...

I will always be there for her if she needs me
She is my sister , she is my family...... And I will always love and protect her no matter how or what past we share.

...........................
A/n
Hey people my exams are approaching and I won't be able to update , if I get a chance I will make sure to do it fast enough
Thank you