Chapter 9

Zero POV -

I woke up and looked around.
I don't remember when I came to my room last night... I was waiting for Killian to come back but he never did. What a fool I am. I mean he would never want me I should not get my hopes up.

I got up and went to the restroom to brush my teeth. I guess I should make breakfast who knows when will Killian come back. As I make my way to the kitchen I smell something delicious.

Wait who is cooking ? I'm alone in here. I grab the broom that was in my way. I was about turn to the kitchen when a person appeared in front of me.

"AAAH " I scream as I fall with the broom. Ow that hurt my butt.

"Omg are you okay !? " I look up and find Killian with worried eyes. When did he come back? It was him the one that brought me to my room .....

"A-ah yes I'm okay " I said as he help me to get up.

" What was that you scared the shit out me. And why do you have a broom " he said laughing.

"B- beacuse, yesterday I waited for you and you didn't come back . So i-i woke up today and heard someone cooking I thought t-that someone else was in here. I g-got scared .." I said blushing. Whoa it's really embarrassing !

"Pff so you were going to hit me with a broom beacuse you though someone broke into the house" Killian said as he was still laughing

I nodded as I feel my eyes getting wet. Damn I hate being so emotional but he is making me feel stupid.

"Ooh no no no " Killian begans to panic as he see me start crying.
"Hey don't cry I'm sorry ! Please don't cry... I don't like seeing you sad " he said as he start cleaning my tears with his fingers.

And that only make me cry more. Why does he have to be so nice to me it makes me fall for him even more.

" Zero please stop crying... Look I'm making strawberry pancakes I remember that you really like strawberry so I thought of making you a breakfast with strawberry." He kindly said as he help me sit in the chair and place my food in the table.

"I'm sorry, I just thought that you weren't home ... Don't be mad I won't cry anymore" I said fearing that he find me annoying for crying so much.

"Hey I'm not mad and I should be the one apologizing for making you wait for me. I-I promise it won't happen again." He said and I can tell that he was telling the truth... I didn't say anything... it's not my place to ask him. I'm just glad that he won't be leaving me alone anymore, even though I know he won't be with me the way I wanna be with him.

I started eating my pancakes while sobbing a little bit. Ever since I was little I was very sentimental with everything and I hate it.

"Zero stop crying I hate seeing you cry " Killian softly whisper.

"O-okay " I smile to him "the pancakes are really good, I love them " I said while I eat my pancakes. This is going to be my new favorite food!!

"Really ? I'm glad you like them. I guess I will be making them pretty often then " he said as he finished his food.

"So I don't have work today ... I was thinking maybe you will want to go and visit your father? can we go together ? I would like to meet him " he said with a nervous smile.

" Really? Yes ! I would like to go with you !! I really want to see him " I say with joy

"Okay then but first finish your food " he said as he start cleaning the dirty plates that were in the table.

"Yes ! Thank you Killian " I said with a bright smile and continued to eat my food.

"I-I'm glad you are happy " Killian whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone happy early Christmas and New year !!
I won't be writing next week. Until next Sunday or Monday :)
I hope you have a great time with your family and friends this Christmas. And remember Be thankful for all the good things happen this year! And don't forget to eat a lot of food~~~