Chapter 30

Killian POV-

I looked at my reflection, I was wearing a long sleeved black polo with a navy suit's jacket and dark blue Jean. When I was satisfied with my looks I went downstairs to wait for Zero. I hope everything is ready, I have been planning this ever since Zero moved in with me to my father's mansion. Unfortunately, all the events that happen delayed my plans.

"Killian I'm ready!" Zero said excited.
I looked up to see the most important person of my life walking towards me. I'm sure he is the one that I want to be with the rest of my life.

"You look gorgeous" I smile down at him, making him blush at my compliment. He was wearing a simple dark grey long shirt with a black long coat. ( I don't know how to describe this so I'm gonna put a picture of the outfit below.)

"You didn't tell me how to dress

"You didn't tell me how to dress. Look at you, you look so good in that suit's jacket" he said pouting at me.

"Hahaha you look good, baby. Don't worry about it. " I pecked his lips before walking us to my car.

"So where are we going?" Zero asked as we drove towards our destination.

"I can't say. It's a secret. " I told him glancing at him.

"Hmp. I don't like surprises" zero said whining. I chuckled at his reaction.

"I hope you like this though..." I chuckling nervously.

"I bet I will as long as I get to spend time with you" zero said looking at the window.

The rest of the ride was silence. We were enjoying each other presence. It's been a while since we were alone, just the two of us. These days Mark is usually with us along with Evan and sometimes even Lucas. Lucas is getting along with Evan and Zero, which means that I have to deal with him everytime he comes to visit them. It's annoying honestly...

But without Evan and Lucas's help, this night wouldn't be happening. They were the ones that encouraged me to propose as soon as possible, as hard as it sounds to believe I was having doubts in this decision. Zero has been dealing with a lot of hard things and I didn't wanted to stress him with this... but sooner or later it was meant to happen. I just hope Zero like the surprise....

I parked in front of the restaurant. It was a fancy Italian restaurant. It was my father's favorite restaurant. We used to come here when I was little.

I made my way towards Zero's door.

"We are here." I told him as I held his hand. His eyes widen in shock when he saw the restaurant's name. Another thing of this restaurant is that is known for being one of the most expensive restaurants near here, which obviously I didn't tell Zero about it because he surely will freak out about. Like he is doing right now.