Chapter 15

Zero POV -

I wake up feeling weird. My hips and my butt were sore every movement hurt but when I felt that pain a smile appear in my face, remembering what happen last night. I looked at my side but frown when I saw nothing. I tried to stand up wanting to look for Killian downstairs but instantly failed when my legs didn't responded me, making me fall. There was a loud thump in the room and I heard a person running towards the room. The door fly open reveling Killian with a worry face.

"Omg Zero are you okay baby? " He ask as he carried me in bridal style to the bathroom.

"Yes I'm fine just sore " I whisper with a huge blush in my face.

"Wonder who did it " Killian replied laughing. I hit him in his chest as he put me down but keep his hands firmly in my waist to support me.

"S-shut up, and leave I n-need to use the bathroom" I said keeping my hands in the sink for support.

"You sure ? " He said raising his eyebrow.

"Yes I can handle myself" I saw him leave and finally I was able to brush my teeth and use the restroom without feeling nervous. When I got out I was attack by a tall handsome man whose name is Killian. He carry me again even though I was now a little bit better.

"Where were you ?" I ask him with a quiet voice not wanting to make him feel like I was being clingy.

"Oh I was making you breakfast when I heard a thump it scared the shit out of me " he said looking down to me. When we were downstairs the smell of bacon hit my nose making my stomach growl.

"I made you eggs with bacon and of course I served you some cereal too" he said smiling while he sat me in the chair.

"It looks delicious, thank you Killian " I kissed his cheek and started eating.

"Baby..." Killian said after he finished eating.

"Yeah ? " I ask while I was eating my delicious cereal. Man I love cereal !! Everybody loves cereal ! I can't live without it.

"We found something... about you mother " when I heard that I froze, I wasn't sure if u wanted to heard the news but I decided that I needed to be strong just like Killian is so I let him continue.

"We found out when she left you she was engaged with Liam, the leader of Red rooster (lol I didn't know how to name the gang😂) she met him when she was still with your father... I also know him cause in the past my father and him were allies... The bad thing is that in two weeks we have a meeting with them and we can't really do anything because if we do, it can start conflict between our gangs" he sigh.

My mom was cheating on my dad ? Does he knows about this ? I hope he doesn't I don't want to see him heartbroken again just like when she left us.

"S-so when do you think she would come ? " I ask him

"I don't really know... I hope she doesn't because if she do then I won't be able to control myself "

I smile at that comment. I trust Killian to protect me even though I will try to be stronger like him.

"How about i-if we forget about that right now I really don't want to think a-about that " I said as I make my way to wash the dishes but stopped when Killian took away the dishes from me.

"I will do this. I bet you are still sore from last night " he winked at me. I looked away embarrassed because he was right.

"Want to watch a movie?" I ask him as I back hugged him while he was doing the dishes.

"That sounds good baby "

I went to choose a movie and when I saw Harry Potter my eyes light up. I love all the movies from Harry Potter except the last one cause for me is sad to know that Harry grew up and now his kids were in his place.

I waited for Killian to finished to finally play the movie.

"Harry Potter ? That's Ivan favorite movie " he smile at that thought but instantly that smile fall when he remembered something even I forgot about that.

"Goodness !! I totally forgot about Ivan !!" He said as he hurry up to get his shoes as I did the same. What bad first impression I'm gonna make.

We drove towards Luca's house with Killian cursing to himself.
When we finally arrived I saw alot of people wearing suits and guns. Killian walked closer to me making me feel secure.

"Oh I see you finally made it " a man that looked around his 50's walked towards us.

"Yeah... Hahaha " Killian laughed awkwardly making me smile.

"Ivan is in the visitors room I think you know where it is Killian already, I need to leave I have some business to attend to" after that he left and Killian began to walked towards the visitors room with me behind but close to him.

We stoped in front of a room and heard yelling on the other side.

"Go away you idiot !!" I heard someone yell.

"Aww come on Ivan you weren't yelling at me a few minutes ago "

Killian opened the door in rush reveling two men playing video games in the TV.

"What the fuck ? I thought this pervert was... Never mind just let's go Ivan " he said as he walked towards Ivan.

"How are you cutie ? " I jumped when I heard Lucas next to me.

"I-I'm fine " I said shyly.

"Good, I know that Killian can be rough sometimes " he said winking making me blush as his comment.

"You better stop talking to him Lucas " Killian glared at Lucas.

"K-killian stop" I said as I walked between the two men who were glaring at each other.

"It was good to have you Ivan ! Too bad I can't keep you " Lucas pout at Ivan before he walked out the room leaving us three.

"So? How the fuck you ended here Ivan ?" Killian ask coldly.

"I-uh I d-don't remember " Ivan replied with an apology smile making Killian sigh in frustration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone !!
I hope you like the chapter and feel free to comment my mistakes 💕

Also thanks you for the 2Ks views 😫❤️