chapter 32

Zero POV-

(5 months pregnant)

It been a while since we had such a peaceful day. I was sitting outside looking at the garden, enjoying the perfect weather today.

I'm now 5 months pregnant and I look like a swelled watermelon!! I have cried a lot of times when I look my reflection in the mirror, that's why Killian broke all of the mirrors in the house. He always tell me how "beautiful " I look with his children inside me.

Yup, that's right. Children. Two months we were able to finally see the babies and we discovered I'm having twins. Two boys to be specific. I'm in love with them and so is Killian. We just need to wait one more month to finally be able to meet them. Killian was so happy, he even cried in front of Lucas! And let me tell you, he never show emotions in front of Lucas except for irritation.

The doctors have progressed a little on the investigation of male pregnancy. The first thing tell advice us is not to put me under stress. They also told us that I can actually give birth naturally just like females do but this time the babies will have to came out of... the butt. Which I totally refused to that choice, just by thinking about it makes me nauseous. That choice is absolutely out of the question. We decided on C-section. I don't want my babies to be born coming out of my butt....

We have moved to the house Killian brought for us after I decorated of course. Mark was so happy with the news of becoming an uncle of two boys.

Right now I was outside with Mark, watching him caressing my belly as he talked to my babies.

"You two won't steal Zero from me! He is my brother! But since you will be my nephews I will let you get just a little bit of attention from Killian and Zero. Just a little bit !!" He smiled and kissed my belly. The babies aren't born yet and he is already been jealous over them.

"When is Killian coming back?" Mark asked with sadness reflecting on his eyes as he looked to the garden.

"Mmm... he will be back soon Markie" I replied. Killian was now dealing with some stuff of the gang, that's what he told me but I'm sure he is hiding something from me. I'm just waiting until he tells me. He been out for 4 days now, obviously he call us every single morning and night to check on us. He left 15 of his men watching the house, he thinks I didn't noticed this but I did. Every time he is out he make sure to have bodyguards protecting.

Speaking of the evil... Killian is calling right now. I quickly answered the call, expecting to heard Killian husky voice on the other side.

"Killian?" I frowned when I heard a lot of noises coming from the phone.  It took about 1 minute until I finally heard his voice.

" Hey baby. How is everything over there? How was your day?" He asked.  His voice makes me miss him even more... I wish he could be here soon.

"Everything is good. What's all that noise? "  I heard his sigh.

"That's good to heard baby." I could heard the nervousness in his voice making me frowned even more.

"Killian..." I raised my voice a little bit to show him that I was getting mad.

He sigh.

"Okay. There something that happened and I promise I will tell you but... just not now. Let's wait until I reach home tomorrow night. " he said. I was getting uneasy but that feeling went away immediately leaving me with madness.

"No Killian you tell me now. Don't you trust me?" Now I was feeling sad. Was I not reliable? Why would he even asked me to marry him if he doesn't trust me enough to talk with me about his problems?

"Zero, let's not fight over this. Right now is not the time" he said. He was getting annoyed, I could tell but i didn't care. He needs to tell me now!

"No Killian! We are getting marry in a few months. You should trust me about your problems." I yelled over the phone.

"Zero! It's not the fucking time. Don't be childish and just wait until tomorrow. " and with that I lost it. I felt wet hot tears filling already my eyes.

"Okay then..." without waiting for him to respond I ended the call.

Mark looked at me frowing. He had heard everything. I sobbed and tried to stop crying but failed. Mark hugged me as I let my tears fall. He was young but he is mentally mature when it's needed.

"Let's go to bed, Zero. I'm sleepy." He said after a while of me hugging him. I nodded and walked us to the bedroom.

I know I was being childish... I regret ending the call like that. Tomorrow I will apologize for that. However, I'm just worry... if Killian is hiding something is because it's not good news and that makes me worried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!
Like I told you guys Monday, I was feeling sick and I wasn't able to update like I was planning to but now I'm feeling better. I hope you like this chapter.

Also, I know I have many mistakes and I want to apologize for that. I have been having messages about how my grammar is terrible but I'm trying my best. I will study more to improve.

Thanks for voting and reading my stories!

Have a good night/afternoon/morning.

~ g maker 💚