Chapter 40

Please read the note in the end 💚

Zero POV ---

I looked at my self in the mirror. Wow I never thought I could look this good. Guess I just needed to make an effort when I brush my hair.

"You look beutiful. Are you feeling better now?" Daisy asked.

Daisy was the nurse that was in charge of me when I gave birth. We became close friends during my stay in the hospital. She is my best friend now. I can't believe it already passed 6 months since my two beutiful Angel's were born. At first I was a disaster, I was always scared of making the wrong thing and end out hurting my babies but thanks to Killian, I was able to have more faith in myself. He made me realize that every parent have always made mistakes when they raise they children but at the end of the day they'd make sure to not do them again. Parents aren't perfect. Mark was in love with them. He was sad that he couldn't saw them in the hospital since Killian's father ordered his bodyguards to not let Mark. He was able to met them when the babies were 3 days born. He helped me take care of them but of course we also take care of him too since he still a child. I was happy to have such a beutiful family with all of 4 of them mark, the twins ,and Killian

"Y-yeah Daisy, I'm sorry" I said looking embarrased. A few minutes ago I was freaking out.... since today is our wedding, me and Killian's wedding. I was so nervous, I feel like crying again. What if he regrets this decision? What if in the future he leaves us when he realizes I'm not good enough for him?

"Everything is going to be fine Zero. Don't start thinking shit again. I know you are think he will regrets this but since I saw you both in the hospital, I saw how you BOTH love each other for reals. So don't start panicking again! You made me stress and when I'm stress I eat like crazy and that would make me fat! I don't want to be fat !" Daisy said annoyed at me. Through this months she really become to understand me, to the point that it scared me.... but if it wasn't for her I would have been at home all day. She is my only friend apart from Lucas and Ivan.

Speaking of them, they were suppose to be taking care of the twins and Mark ... I hope they don't kill each other only to see who will be the best uncle.... personally I think Ivan is the best uncle since Lucas once tried to feed the babies with hot cheetos.... that's when I realized he was surely dumb.

I looked at myself one last time. I picked my suit in a pinkish suit. Killian and I decided to not have couples suit since our taste is extremely different and we wanted to dress in a comfortable suit so I honestly don't know how he looks, but knowing him I bet it's black.

One thing that my mother hated about me was my feminine side but I guess is was natural since who would want his son to be dressing in dresses at the age of 10

One thing that my mother hated about me was my feminine side but I guess is was natural since who would want his son to be dressing in dresses at the age of 10. It was only once, my mother was angry at me for that so she stopped talking to me for 3 weeks, since then I don't dare to dress in feminine clothes even if I wanted to but, today is special. I decided to forget about my fear of crossdressing and enjoy this moment.