Chapter 26

Zero POV-

"What did you said, dad?" I said as I stood between my boyfriend and my dad.

"Please Zero, even thought you can have babies inside you... the risks of giving birth is too high... for both of you. The baby and you. I don't want anything happening to you. Don't leave like your mother did. I'm begging you. Please kill the baby..." My dad began to sobbed. I couldn't think correctly... I don't want my baby to die. I began to panic making it harder to breathe.

"Zero calm down baby. Breathe slowly " killian said as he rubbed circles on my back.

When I was feeling better, Killian decided to speak.

"We are leaving, Sir. I hope you feel better soon." He said as he dragged me carefully. Mark was awake with all the drama that was happening but being a good boy he is, he didn't say a word while we were "talking" with my dad.

I didn't say anything, I let killian control this situation. Right now I'm not in a good condition to think correctly.

He opened the door for me and helped Mark sit down in the back.

He didn't say anything in the whole ride, and that was making me nervous. I could tell he was mad but I don't what it's the cause... is he mad that I may lose his baby?

When we reached home, he went straight to help Mark as I opened my door for myself. Maybe I'm exaggerating things, but I was already used to him opening my door every time we go out. I followed him quietly as he putted Mark on his room.

"I need to leave. I will be coming home late, so don't wait for me. Ivan and Lucas are still here so if you need anything just call them. If it's urgent then you can call me. " killian said as he coldly kissed my forehead and before I could answered him, he was already out.

I frown as tears began to fall from my eyes. He acting like that is hurting me so much. The worst thing is that I don't know why he is acting like that or what he is even thinking. Will he want to abort the baby? Or maybe he is mad at me for being useless like always...

I really need him with me now but he seems to not care...

I made my way to our room and decided to wait for him as I cry my eyes out thinking about what may happen to our baby.

~~~~~~~

I wake up with someone knocking the door. When did I fall asleep?

"Who is it?" I asked not wanting to move and see it by myself.

"It's me... can you open the door? Mark wants to see you." I heard Evan said from the other side.

"It's open" I said just loud enough for him to heard.

When he opened the door mark came running to me. I thanked Ivan as he walked out the room leaving Mark and I alone.

"Why are you crying, Zero?" Mark asked me frowning.

I sadly smile at him shaking my head.

"It's nothing to worry about okay? Tell me what's wrong with you baby? " I asked him, trying to change the subject.

"No. I'm not saying if you are not responding too." He pout at me shaking his head. This boy is really intelligent...

I sigh and nodded.

"You see, I'm sad right now. I wanted Killian to be with me but he needed to go out." I half-lied. How can I explain the whole thing to a boy who is not more than 7 years? It's better if I just tell him something simpler.

"So Killian made you upset? I'm going to kick him when I see him. I don't like seeing you sad. No one can make my brother cry!!!" Mark said acting tough. I smile when he called me brother. I'm happy that he is okay with me being part of his family.

"I will like to see that baby..." I said as he looked at me with his big smile.

"Now it's your turn."

".... you will not hit me if I tell you the truth?" Mark asked afraid of the answer.

"I will never lay a finger on you Mark. Even if you do something really bad, I will never hurt you" I honestly said.

".... I-i keep having nightmares. A-and my mom appears in them. Sh-she tells me that you will hurt me but I keep telling her that it's not true. When i-i said that she hit me everytime. I-I'm scared that she will came for me and hurt you. " Mark said as he hugged his legs on the floor, while he cried.

I quickly stood up and hugged him.

"She will never hurt you again, Markie. I swear she will never hit you again. And promise you, I will never hit you or let someone else hit you. I love so much, even thought we only met a few weeks ago, I already love you a lot. " I said kissing the top of his head. He began to cried harder making me panic but when he said those three words to me, I began to cry with him.

"I love you too!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed!!!
Don't get too angry with Killian!!

Thanks for views and votes.
- g maker 💚