Killian's Mother: Extra 4

Killian POV-

" mom, can we take Ivan with us?" I frown as my mom started to pack everything. Just a few moments ago I heard her said she was going to Paris, I figured that I was going with her since my dad isn't much at home.

"Who the fuck said that you are coming with me?" She laughed before she added, " you are staying, I don't want any burdens with me."

I saw her walking away with her shiny jewelry that my father braught for her a few years ago.

warm tears began to fall from my eyes, I should been used to this but it's hard to see people walking away from me. My father wasn't much at home and when he was, he ignored me. It wasn't like this at the beginning, we just to be a perfect family or well that's what I thought we were. My mother was weird since the beginning but my father knew how to make her happy, he used to buy her stuff and travel with her but that stopped a few months back.

He stopped talking to me as well.

I startedat the dark, no tears left to cry.

I waited and waited for her to come back, but she never did neither my father did. Ivan's mom took care of me all that time that my parents were gone, but I still wait for my parents to come back for me soon.

~ 1 year passed~

I was playing with Ivan as we waited for the food. Mama makes the most delicious food that I have ever tried!

" Killian, there is a huge black car parking in front of the house." Ivan informed me as I frowned in curiosity.

We runned to the front door, but stopped as we hear voices coming from there.

"Mr. Miller, is a pleasure to see you at home again."  Ivan's mother said, I freeze when I hear my father's name. Why is he back? After such a long time he finally came back.

Ivan stared at me, and as if we could mentally talk, we understood everything that we were thinking about.

I slowly walking next to mama, who was still talking to my father. He looked at me with a black expression, but he shocked me when his arms were holding me as he kept saying sorry to me. I stare at him, not knowing how to react.

" You grew so much, such a big boy"
He looked at my face as he caressed my check.

Finally, I hugged him back.

" Dad, you are home !!" I excitedly yelled, hugging him even tightly.

" yes son , and I won't be leaving you ever again. You are my family no matter what other says. " he said with a huge smile on his lips.

Unsure of why he was saying that, I brushed off without giving it too much of importance.

Finally my father is here with me and that's all it matters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello guys, I know this is short but I was  thinking for a while about giving you'll a little of Killian's past.

I hope you'll had a wonderful Christmas.

Sorry for disappearing for so long, I really dont have any excuse for that. I only just didn't had any motivation and well as most of the people who were with me since the beginning, knows that I have alot of family problems and health problems as well. Sorry :( I will do my best to try and write once in a while.

Have a great new year! Spend time with your family and eat tons of food as well.

I hope you like this chapter as well. Thank you for giving alot of support to my book, I never thought that my book was going to get so far. I'm so happy to see all the love you guys give to my book. I'm really thankful to all of you.

Have a great morning/afternoon/night.

~gmaker