Chapter 3: Unexpected News

Mari: "Its been 2 years already. And I can't believe I'm 17..." (-__-) - I sighed

Its summer that's why I'm always at the house. But this school year I'm becoming a 2nd year senior highschool student! And my father, Hinata Rintarou, is not always at home because of his job. And I can't believe I was adopted by a famous world traveler! Otoosan is really rich but I never used him to buy me such expensive things (but my things for ST☆RISH which I bought was from my money I get from my part time jobs). I'm contented just by being adopted by such a nice and loving father. I'm always alone at our house but Otoosan makes sure to call me so I won't feel lonely. *^_^*

Our house is simple because Me and Otoosan are the only ones living there and Otoosan is always not at home. Not like any rich people with big, luxury and expensive houses... I wanted to repay my debt to Otoosan by working hard and to make sure I won't be a bother but he always say that "You're not a bother and you don't have to work. You're my daughter." That's why I really feel blessed, but Reiko-san, Otoosan's deceased wife, is not here with our family anymore...

••• TIME-SKIP •••

It was morning and I cooked my breakfast, as I am eating my phone suddenly rang.

Mari: "Moshi-moshi?"

Rintarou: "Hime, how are you?'

Mari: "Otoosan! I'm glad you called, I'm fine as always."

Rintarou: "Do you some problems?"

Mari: "Nothing at all." -I said cheerfully

Rintarou: "I will be home for today and I have some news."

Mari: "What is it about, Otoosan?"

Rintarou: "We'll talk about it later. At home."

Mari: "Okay. Take care" -then Otoosan hangs the phone

What is the news all about... Hmmmm, I'm very excited to know! I quickly finished eating, washed the plates, cleaned the house then took a bath.

••• TIME-SKIP •••

Suddenly the door bell rings.

Mari: "Coming!"

Soon as I opened the door, I saw Otoosan and I immediately hugged him.

Rintarou: "My Hime! Did you missed Otoosan that much?"

Mari: "Mhmm!" - I nodded

Rintarou: "I missed you too."

Mari: "So Otoosan what is the news all about..?"

Rintarou: "I'm getting married."

Mari: "Really?! To whom!?"

Miwa: "Konnichiwa Mari-chan." -she smile gorgeously.

Mari: "Are you O-Otoosan's fiancée?!"

Miwa: "Yes. I am Asahina Miwa. You can call me Okaasan if you want."

Mari: "You're a world renowned fashion designer, am I right? I always see your designs in one of the magazines at the orphanage, and it was so beautiful, like you Miwa-san!"

Miwa: "My.. Thank you, Mari-chan."

My family is now complete and I'm sooooo HAPPY to have a mother!!!

Rintarou: "Come on. Let's have a talk inside the house."

••• Normal P.O.V •••

Soon the couple explained every detail for Mari could understand. Mari was shocked to know that Miwa-san has 13 sons..

Miwa: "Me and your father wanted to spend our days together...."

Mari: "I understand. Don't worry about me Otosan, Miwa-san, I mean, Okaasan. I'll be alright here so please enjoy your time together."

Rintarou: "So Hime, I want to tell you that you'll be living with your new 13 stepbrothers."

Mari: "E-eh?!"

Rintarou: "Please Hime? And I'm sure you'll be much safer there because you have someone to protect you.."

Miwa: "I hope you understand, Mari-chan."

What option would I take? Of course I'll say YES.

Mari: "O-okay"

Miwa: "Thank you so much! And by the way Mari-chan, Rintarou told me your a great singer and composer.." -She kissed me at the cheeks

Rintarou: "Yes, its true. I remembered her singing that Christmas Eve and I my heart was captured by her enchanting voice."

Miwa: "That's why we wanted you to sing at our wedding. Your own composition for the both of us. Can you do it for us, Mari-chan?"

Mari: "But I'm not that good."

Rintarou: "It would be like your present for us.'

Mari: "I-I'll try my best!"

Miwa: "That's what I like to hear."

Rintarou: "We'll be going now, Hime. So start packing your things tonight..."

Mari: "Okay. Take care"

Soon they take their leave. I still can't believe I'll be living with a house full of boys! Well its much safer there than staying here alone...

Mari: "I start to pack my things!"

Wait, did they say I'll go there... ALONE.... with a house full of.... BOYS?!

♣♣♣ END OF CHAPTER ♣♣♣