Chapter 8: Busy

Today was my first day of school at Hinode High together with Yuusuke-san. So I woke up to make bento for me and for my other stepbrothers who are still studying. (Yuusuke, Wataru, Subaru and Iori)

Tsubaki: "Wow Mari-chan! You look so cute in that uniform!!"

Mari: "Thank you Tsubaki-san." -I smiled

Kaname: "Is this bento? Why is it only 5?"

Mari: "Oh! I made them for me, Subaru-san, Iori-san, Yuusuke-san and Wataru-chan."

Tsubaki: "I want some too!"

Azusa: "Me as well, if its alright with you?"

Louis: "Me too, Chii-chan."

Mari: "Then next time I'll make for everyone too." -I smiled

Masaomi: "Leave now or else you'll be late for school.."

Then Me and Yuusuke left the house.

(TRAIN STATION)

We ride on a train which has so many passengers on it. We we're standing and so close to each other and as I look up to him he was averting his eyes. But the train suddenly stops causing me to embrace him and as I look to him his face was red.

Yuusuke: "A-Are you a-alright?" -he said stuttering

Mari: "Yes.."

As I try to move myself away from him the people around us keeps on pushing each other causing us to be closer until there's no more space between us. I try to move away but it won't!

Yuusuke: "S-Stop straining y-yourself.." -he said with averted eyes

Mari: "O-Okay..."

Suddenly the person behind me pushed me accidentally, thanks to Yuusuke I didn't fall. He was hugging me so tight that my face is in his chest.

Woman: "I'm sorry, my dear!!"

Mari: "Its alright.."

Woman: "Good thing your boyfriend is ready to catch you..."

Then both of us turned bright red.

Yuusuke: "Its alright. S-Stay there, s-so you'll b-be safe..."

I nodded.

He hugged me using his right arm while his left arm was holding the rail. I press my face unto his chest and hugged him back. It was so warm and I can feel his heart beating.

••• Yuusuke's P.O.V •••

Sh-She's hugging me and she's blushing too!!! >////////<

How I wish this time with her won't end. I wish we could be like this forever..

Operator: "Hinode Station, this is Hinode Station.."

Yuusuke: "H-Here we are."

She nodded as she lets me go, then she grabbed my hands.

Mari: "Let's go Yuusuke-san?"

Yuusuke: "Just call me Yuusuke."