Momo-chan's Note

Yo minna-san! I wished you all liked my first ever fanfic... Sorry about some wrong grammars, spellings and explanations etc. I am just doing this for fun so if you don't like it its alright with me! (^_^)

If you have some suggestions/opinions/insights about my story, just message Momo (me of course) or comment it.

I would try my best to update monthly, so if you liked this story just keep waiting (fufufu) 🙏🏻🙏🏻

And thank you so much for those who read my fanfic.... Arigato gozaimasu~~~!! *bows my head*

CHARACTER INFO:

Mizushima Mari

Kanji: 水嶋 茉莉

Age: 16

Affiliations: Hinode High; Noah's Ark of Orphans; Noah's Academy; Meido-Hitsuji Cafe; Sunrise Residence

Occupation: Maid Waitress, 2nd year highschool student

Eye Color: Cerulean

Hair: dark black, short and layered.

Hobbies: Cleaning (Neat Freak)

She is a honest, optimistic, hardworking, understanding, a certified klutz and definitely OVER REACTING. She has a "battered child syndrome" (which will be mentioned later on) because of the trauma when she was pyshically abused by her father. That's why she's being submissive to the person she hold dear since she has the fear she might lost them and be despised. Her grades are always dropping but manages to pass because of her behavior, cooperates school activities and being taught by Haru (in primary school up to middle school) but now because of her bestfriend, Yuki (later on be introduced). Her name Mari means jasmine flower.