Chapter 7: Part Time Job

It was Sunday, the day I'll start working at the cafe. Akira-san told me to be early because she'll be teaching me how to interact with the customers, as well as orienting me before I work officially. I went down stairs to cook breakfast when all of my stepbrothers were asleep.

After that, I took a bath and wore a blue jeans and a sleeveless pink polo and tucked it in, gray flat shoes at the bottom,a white body bag and a pink hairband. As I came downstairs I saw all of them at the sofa.

Mari: "I will just go at my job. I'll be back at 7."

Wataru: "Wait Oneechan! You're leaving already?"

Mari: "Yes, because my manager told me to come early.."

Wataru: "But I woke up early to see you." -he pouted

He's too cute and I can't resist it so I gave in.

Mari: "Okay you win.. But I would just serve you food then I'll leave, okay?"

Wataru: "Yey!!"

(MEIDO-HITSUJI CAFE)

Mari: "Ohayo!"

I greeted as I entered the door, only Akira-san was there.

Akira: "Can you give me a hand?"

Mari: "Sure!" -I helped her carry the boxes

Akira: "Thanks. Wow, your hair fits you.."

Mari: "Thank you."

Akira: "Let's go inside my office. And talk about your orientation."

(AKIRA's OFFICE)

Akira: "Have a sit."

I sat down on a chair beside her table.

Akira: "So how's your lovelife?" -she teased

Mari: "Akira-san?!" -I was annoyed with her questions

Akira: "HAHAHA. Kidding!! You easily get angry when it comes to questions like that.. Is it because I have so many boyfriends while you haven't got any for 17 years?"

Mari: "No. I just wanted to start the orientation for THE WORK."

Akira: "HAHAHA. Kidding!!"

I sighed.

Akira: "So here in my cafe customers will come and have a sit. Take their orders and ask who would they like to serve them. Everyone should greet when a customer enters "Goodmorning Masters". You should use Ojou-sama, -hime, bo-chan, -sama when calling your customers. You'll be named as Daiki."

Mari: "You tend to change names?"

Akira: "As for you it is required. Especially you have a girly name."

Mari: "What if a customer chooses me?"

Akira: "Just keep her/him in company even another customer wants you, you'll only serve food and chat with hem for awhile.. Remember there are male, gay, lesbian and female customers here."

Akira: "By the way the lockers are at the back door, which you and the others would use. And you'll work here everyday for 1 month, to repay your debt, understand?"

When it comes to money, she's strict. *sighs*

Mari: "Yes, Akira-san."

Akira: "Call me as Shizuo-sama. I use my surname here at work."