Chapter 5: Brand New Life

••• Ukyo's P.O.V •••

Its been 2 week since Mari-chan started to move here with us and she always wakes up very early to cook breakfast for us. I always see her wearing an apron, still wearing her sleepwear and it really embarrassing for me to see her in that. >/////<

••• Mari-chan's P.O.V •••

I'm very glad to always cook breakfast for my brothers! I'm always assigned to do that task because I'm the oldest ^_^

(BREAKFAST)

Ukyo-san was always the first person I see in the morning but today I was surprised to see Azusa, Tsubaki, Wataru, Subaru, Iori, Kaname, Yuusuke, and Masaomi-san to wake up early. Fuuto is still on work so he stayed in a hotel, Louis-san stayed over in his salon, Hikaru-san was out of town to have some new ideas for his upcoming novel while Natsume-san leaves alone in his apartment..

Mari: "Oha-yo, minna!" -I smiled brightly

All: "Ohayo." -they said in chorus

Ukyo: "I never thought all of you will wake up early today."

Tsubaki: "Of course, especially if I could see my imouto-chan cooking like an ideal wife."

I suddenly blushed while serving the food at the table.

Azusa: "Stop teasing her, Tsubaki-nii."

Then I removed the apron and put it back at the cabinet.

Mari: "How's the food for today?"

Wataru: "Its really delicious, Oneechan!"

Ukyo: "Ehem! M-Mari-chan." -he called me as he averted his eyes

Mari: "What is it?"

Ukyo: "Your still....Umm, wearing your.... sl-sleepwear."

Then all eyes are on me. I forgot I was still wearing a very short shorts and a sleeveless v-neck shirt. I turned bright red because of embarrassment then they all blushed too.

Mari: 'G-Gomen! I'll just change!" -I run to my room to take bath.

Ukyo: "She's always like that every morning. And even her hair is also messy, I keep on reminding her."

Kaname: "How lucky! Now, I should wake up early because maybe next time she'll be wearing a night gown... And I wanted to see her like that." -he smirked and Ukyo-san hit his head with a frying pan again..

After I ate, I decided to go out and find a job. I don't want to bother Otoosan with his moments together with his new wife.

Mari: "Minna, I'll just go for a walk."

Masaomi: "Be sure to get back here not late, okay?"

Mari: "I will!"

(YUMESTREET)

I wanted to apply in a maid cafe because I remembered they pay great. So I decided to apply and find some "Maid cafe". But everywhere I went there's no vacant job as a maid waitress when I saw a store named " Meido-Hitsuji Cafe" and saw a sign that they need an applicant. This will be my chance! And as I enter I saw a lot of male serving food for the customers most are female customers.. Then I saw a cute woman wearing a maid costume.

Mari: "A-Ano. I wanted to apply as a maid here."

And when she turned around to face me