Infatuation || shsa.

In·fat·u·ate

       /inˈfaCHəˌwāt/ 

       → be inspired with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for.  

      Shu. His hands. They traveled up your body in destruction and down in recreation. What a sad yet pleasurable time. The sound of your heart beating along with hot tears that run down your face like a waterfall. You were having an affair.

     Shu was set in an arranged relationship. Right before marriage. If THEY were not married, her and YOUR Shu, then Adam and Eve plan would fail. She fell in love with what was yours. Shu. So that person set up an arranged relationship. You and Shu were finally happy, though SHE was an obstacle that was small at the time. You had faith in Shu. But when it was announced Shu would one day marry her, she was ecstatic. Before marriage, you and Shu had always been on behind her back. It wouldn't just be sexual things. Most of the time it was lovey-dovey things. But on the wedding day, it all stopped. Shu had distanced himself from you, scared his father would to easily find out about your meetings and hurt you. And now, today is your last day with Shu. He kissed your neck and jawline, sloppily. He couldn't stop. You looked into those lustful sapphire eyes that held love. But it would soon run out. When his kisses trailed further and further down your body, you stopped him."Mh?" He hummed in confusion as you looked down, tears staining your cheeks."We can't."You said shakily as he smirked."Hey. You know I only love you? You can take me-" "No!" You yelled and got off of his bed as you turned, back facing him."You are a married man. You said."I cannot be there in the way--"

      Suddenly, you were slammed back on the bed."You can't run away from me!"Shu said, tears in his eyes."I love you. More than her. It was merely my father's acts! And even if we can't be together, I will stay infatuated. You are not allowed to look at other men, touch other men or anything!"He yelled at you, tears streaming down his face. You sighed as you wiped your oncoming tears and gently put your hands on his chest. "Shu. I'm not yours anymore. You are hers. Not mine." Shu suddenly became rough and bit into your neck as you cringed but when you began to pat his back, his fangs just gently pulled back. "You can't leave me. Especially when I cannot stop thinking of you. I only want you-- but I can't have you. 

"You sighed shakily and kissed his cheek. And that night was the last night with your love. He continued to love you nonstop from far away and even tried to convince you several times to run away with him, but you couldn't. That person would find you two too easily. Soon enough, you grew old and Shu had tricked and turned you into a half-blood, so you wouldn't die or be out of his sight. You wished many times he did not. Because you always had to watch far away. It would rip you to shreds to see him and HER. Finally, you moved out. You couldn't stand it. Shu had chased after you yet he could never find you. He eventually rotted away. The Adam and Eve plan was a fail. And after Eve was dead, you watched Shu from far away. You were always keeping an eye on him. You knew you two could never be together. For all these years, centuries, millennials, it would be a mere infatuation. You were stuck to watch him. Eternally.