Literature Club || yuko.

As you walked down the hallway, rumored to have no one but the 3rd Years wander it, you let out an exhausted sigh. Your childhood friend, Sayori had got you into this little mess with her famous 'Oh yeah...I told them you would stay for cupcakes...!' Urg. She knows you love sweets. But you definitely are NOT bright with literature. Your free time ONLY consists of watching anime and playing video games. Yet here you are, getting dragged by the forearm to go to this new club. To best honest, you wish you never told Sayori unconsciously that you promise to join a club this year. You are not like others who break out of their shell. You prefer your comfort zone and social interaction is not allowed.

    Continuing to walk down this quiet hallway, Sayori suddenly stops dead in her tracks as you almost trip over her small body."Oops," She said, apologetically, "We're here!"

     Not waiting for you to come back from being stunned after bumping into your childhood friend, she quickly opens the door, running inside as you were dragged along. You let out a yelp as you finally felt her release her grasp from your arm. Relieved, you looked up and was taken aback. There were four CUTE girls in front of you. There was a purple head, to which later was introduced as Yuri. She had a shy, mysterious personality to her and to your surprise, she opened up to you about her love for horror.

    Then there was a cute, adorable girl, Natsuki. Her skill at baking had you wanting more of her delicious cupcakes and other desserts. She seemed like she disliked you but she would steal glances, reassuring you she didn't hate your guts. Then you have the club leader, Monika. You previously knew her as a popular, athletic, kind girl. You were flustered to see her face into view when you first arrived in this club. You knew you'd never have one chance with her.

  But...

   One caught your eye the most.

 She had unusual pink eyes that were bright with optimism and blonde hair that you adored. She gave off a radiant aura that had you staying just to feel right. When you first saw her, everything in your world felt...better. As if puzzle pieces of your life were being put together and she was one of the most important ones. When you arrived and got to know their names she was Yui. A cute, adorable name. But after you had grudgingly agreed to join, she had said these words that almost made you faint.

"Welcome to the Literature Club, Y/N!"