King || lasa.

"Hah...Hah..." You panted out as you ran. Your lungs greedily took the air in as your feet and legs had ached but you were determined to make it to your destination. The Sakamaki manor."Oh, please Y/N! Don't run from my embrace!" Cried that same lustful voice that causes you to fall in with. But not this time. That voice had torn down every inch of your self-esteem. You had sobbed every night because of him. So why? Why must your legs feel like they are to submit to this voice?! Why does it feel like your whole entire body heating up with love and passion?! Why does this voice excite you?!

    Well, it's because you feel in love with a lustful beast.

    Laito Sakamaki

     It all started the day you arrived at the Sakamaki manor. None of them appealed to you whatsoever. In fact, you couldn't stand their presence. Clearly, you had no choice though because you were there to do one job. Serve as a blood bag. That ache when those icy fangs penetrate your skin gives shivers and goosebumps down your flesh and bones. Every tear you sobbed was nothing when it came to your blood. A whole new ferocious beast had come out in each of the boys.

     Nothing mattered when they tasted you.

   But one of the vampires intrigued you. Of course, it had to be the most lustful of the bunch. But that didn't intrigue you. It was his background. When he was faced to go back to those moments of desires in his past, it made him look crueler.'Why does he do that?' You questioned one day. And from that day forth, you would spend time with him. He would rape, break, and torment you but you came back with that same deep curiosity as before. In a way, it annoyed him. He hated how you kept coming back. But he also loved the thought of your submission. Doing everything he pleased only made him slowly fall in love with you. Of course, it wasn't easy. Because of his mother, these actions impacted his future with another woman. From an incestuous, false reality of love to a girl who was vulnerable and fragile, ready to give him the experience he had always needed and deep down wanted.

    After he had indeed felt these feelings, his possessiveness grew. Your love and attention were his and his alone. Since Laito is known as a passionate lover, he eventually actually didn't release his sexual desires to you. Of course, he was still sadistic, but you two became like lovers. You danced together when the full moon was out on the balcony. You sometimes skinny dipped together and life was free. Vast expectations were in front of both of you opportunities were in front of you. You then have one obstacle.

      Karlheinz

     Honestly, he became a bother. He had jeopardized your relationship because it all didn't work along the lines of his Adam and Eve plan. Not that he had cared. He was basically emotionless and was especially challenging towards his sons. Laito, basically obsessed with you at this point, faced his father. With anger and revenge, he killed his father, receiving his power sadly. His love grew even more for you as you eventually moved into *Eden and started a life. Eventually, you were pregnant with a princess to Laito's delight. The view of you bearing his children is enough to praise you like the goddess he thought you were. You were his queen, after all.

     And everything was like a dream in your life. You were living with the man of your dreams and he loved you all the same. You two were close to marrying and it had been a few days until this momentous occasion. You were semi-stressed until these women came. They surrounded your future husband like bees to honey, swarming him with affection and more. You were currently close to having your child and prepared to end this wedding already. You two acted wed already.

     But these women made your world come crashing down.

     After your wedding, things went back to the way it was and you gave birth to your child, in which you named her Lilith. Lilith was one of the first succubi and was before Eve. Their precious child was adored by all, as her innocence never owned up to the origin of her name. Laito had personally named her that. Lilith was pure.

    One day, after all the happiness in your life, you laid in your bed as you started to slowly drift off to sleep. Your lover had swooped you up in his embrace suddenly and kissed your forehead gently. With that, he whispered into your ear,'Thank you for giving me the family and life I always wanted.' You smiled as you fell off to sleep with happiness dancing in your mind.

     Those women play as the antagonist now. They danced into your husband's life with greed, desire, and lust, what he had worked hard to get away from. There were three women. Eve, Advanth, and Torent. They had talked Laito into doing the same as his father.To have more than one wife. He was soon convinced and then he married them all.

     'How?! HOW?! WHY?!' You thought as you welcomed these women into your life. They had stepped all over you, sadly and you and Lilith were grief ridden."Does Daddy hate us, Mommy?" She had asked every day. And the answer would always be the same, "No, My love." And you would kiss her head. Every night, you were forced to hear your husband and one of the three new wives and their moans and groans as you cried yourself to sleep. He would never visit you. You distanced yourself from him and he never noticed. He just...forgot about you and your child. And one day, you had decided that it was enough. Laito had finally arrived at your room after a few months of not being with you as he expected affection and love from his goddess but no. He would never have that again. You were crying as you always were every day on your bed as he had made his way over to you. He reached out for your cheek but you slapped his hand away.

     "So you think it's okay to waltz out of our lives and just appear one day like it was all okay?!" You said through your tears. He looked at you, depressed."No, I-"

      "Save it. Leave." He had just sat down near you until you screamed, "LEAVE!" He had walked out of the room, but before he took a glance back at his once beloved wife.

     You were now done.

     You planned an escape from Eden with your child. Lilith was now 6 and clueless yet upset. And to make matters worse, you were pregnant again with a male. You wanted to raise him alone, not with a man who forgot your existence. You planned to leave at midnight. You had packed your bags and the servants were quiet about it and helped you escape. It was now.

    You ran out of the palace. You ran through the corridors silently until you bumped into your least favorite person. Laito. He saw you, confused, and questioned it. You had said nothing as you ran. He suddenly knew. You were running away. He chased after you but you had gotten away. And this brings us to current times.

    "Oh, please Y/N! Don't run from my embrace!" Laito cried out as you ran. You never looked behind. Soon enough, you were outside as you stuck around. All guards, servants, and everyone were on the lookout for you. As you had reached the palace entrance, you and your child rested for 2 minutes. You breathed in and looked into the distance. You re-evaluated the situations and began to cry. The world around you became numb as you cried. You had lost almost everything. Your husband, your life. Why was it hard for you so much?! Suddenly, your child's voice snapped you out of your thoughts."Look, Mama! Daddy!" You quickly looked up to see Laito, bloody, as he had hugged you. Lilith observed. "I killed them all...For you." He said as he had run his hands through your hair, blooding it."I'm sorry I abandoned you." He sobbed into your shoulder as you had sobbed into his. You didn't even mind about the wives. They were corrupt anyways.

  "I love you...My King...I'm sorry..." You cried.

* In the visual novel of Diabolik Lovers, 'Eden' is the what the palace of vampires is called. Basically, where Karlheinz lives.