Birthday || lasa.

My fangs entered and penetrated every white spot in her neck as those soft, gentle, and laced with mortal fear moans of pain graced the air.Oh, how I love every single minute of our time we had together.I am Vampire King. I am Laito Sakamaki and I work every day, go on business trips every month and leave every week.My wife, beloved and innocent Y/N waits for me. She takes care of our children, Lilith and S/N (You get to pick the sons name) chats with our maids and butlers to keep her company while I am away. I always feel guilty about leaving my family but it's what I must do.My Y/N is very special to me though. She taught me to love and an understanding of life and I yield unconditional love for her.

     Currently, I am "playing" with her. After weeks of being without her blood, I am rather famished for her.More than just her blood if you know what I mean. I am hungry to see her desire light within her soul as she begs me.Haha, and today she grudgingly agreed to my desire because it is my birthday, though I know she is hungry for the pleasure. She has such a dirty body and mind~

     Biting into her soft skin as she lets out mewls, moans, and other sounds, I find my hunger increasing. Her body is shaking. I love it. Her facial expression is very arousing as well. She looks to be enjoying herself, bathing in seldom pleasure.

    I suddenly grab her hand and have to withdraw my fangs, to my dissatisfaction. She has wide eyes as I speak with an erotic, sultry voice,"Dear, when are you going to gift me with our special activities? It is my birthday, after all, ~" She covered my mouth as she blushed."Take it one thing at a time." Y/N stood, sadly ruining the mood that had been set."We have children. We have friends. We must celebrate with them before doing such implied ideas." She said some rose gracing her delicate cheeks. Aw.

     Sadly, I agreed with this idea. I had a life and I had to let my child see me thought tonight, I wouldn't let my wife go anywhere. She was mine, after all. Letting a heavy sigh out I gently grabbed her hand and led her off to the main dining hall. Halfway there, she smiled and asked if she could lead me there. I agreed, slightly confused. She walked there slowly as my wandering and curious eyes went down her desirable body. I undressed her with my mind as my gaze was probably burning into her, yet she never looked behind.

     We finally arrived as she covered my eyes before we reached the big doors. Before I was led to the dining room, the ballroom is there. I felt hands cover my eyes as I knew they were of my wife."Oh, did you decide to get frisky after all~?" She giggled instead of being silent and I smiled genuinely. She walked me slowly into the dining room hall and uncovered my eyes. I opened to see my little royalty, S/N, and Lilith seated and smiling up at me.

     I smiled at them as I looked to see a big cake. The house staff within a horizontal line as they lined up behind the table.I saw Y/N's best friend, a maid, BF/N (Best Friend's name). She was smiling extra vibrant. I walked over to the cake as there was a note on it.

     'Dear Laito,

This is from your brothers. Though, we didn't attend your elegant party. Ayato should be attending with his wife and their children. The rest of us will not be attending but we hope you enjoy the non-poisoned cake.'

  ~Reiji and the other Sakamakis'

(3rd person POV)

     As if on cue Ayato stepped into the door with Yui, his wife, and their triplets, Yoko, Yono, and Yu. One boy, two girls. Ayato had stepped in mischievous as ever as Laito playfully greeted him. You calmly approached Yui. She smiled and questioned your children's wellbeing. You did the same as you both giggled. You found yourself easily getting into a conversation with her due to your similar living standards. Finally, you all found yourself sitting at the table beside Laito, S/N and Lilith and Ayato and Yui seated by their children. You all ate a delicious dinner made by the house staff and ate the cake, though you saved one tier.

    After that Ayato and Laito played a round of some card game as you and Yui looked over all of the children."Hey, give that back!"  Yono exclaimed towards her sister, Yoko. Though, Yu looked like he was no having fun.S/N was playing with his sister as he saw Yu. He felt sympathetic towards him as he clumsily walked and invited him to play. Yu's face lit up as the mothers were blind to what their children were doing. The mothers were talking about their husbands."Aug, Laito is always away and when he comes back, he immediately wants me. He tried today but I stopped him because of the surprise."

 "Oh," Yui said, her voice with a tired voice, "Tell me about it. Ayato is all over me."

    They let out a chuckle as little did they know, their husbands used them as a conversation topic as well."Hmm, yes, dearest Y/N doesn't know how much I miss her~ For tonight I shall prove it." Your husband spoke with a lecherous gaze, lust burning through his eyes. Ayato laughed,"Ahh, Yui and I are always together. She doesn't like it but whining causes punishment." They both laughed as the moon filled the night sky. Soon, Ayato and Yui had to leave as you cleaned up slightly. You ran to your room, avoiding your husband and getting into the shower, making sure you were spotless.

    Laito was looking through the refrigerator as he came across a tier of his birthday cake. Excited, he whisked it off to their room, undressing a tad. He heard you in the shower as he laid on the bed, waiting for your arrival. When you stepped out, dressed in your nightwear, he attacked you."You kept me waiting~ I need your blood." He said as you noticed the cake."But what is the cake in here for?" You asked innocently."Hmm... Don't know. But since it's here, I don't want it to waste..."

 "So I'll lick it off your body~"