tres - III

Zidane stormed out of his office and pulled out the fire extinguisher. He needed to extinguish some bitches*

"WHAT THE FCK* IS GOING ON HERE!" Zidane's voice bounced off every wall. His bald head had turned into a red tint.

 The madness that began just got a whole lot worse as every inch of the hallway was covered with a white foam blanket

The madness that began just got a whole lot worse as every inch of the hallway was covered with a white foam blanket. Shrieks from the distressed students filled the air as everyone starting acting crazier than before.

"NON mes beaux cheveux!!!" cried Giroud as he ran to the bathrooms whilst clutching on to his scalp.

"FOAM FIGHTTT!" Neymar took this opportunity to have some fun in this wild mess. He threw a fistful of foam onto Marcelo's bald patch. Neymar's happy moment was short-lived as Marcelo pulled his pants down exposing his Batman underwear.

Dybala who was watching everyone intensely whilst plotting ideas in his head, sneakily snapped a picture of Neymar's most embarrassing moment.

"No one touches my hair and gets away with it" snarled Marcelo. He had enough of Neymar and his annoying remarks. Neymar felt his throat dry up as no words came out of his mouth. He wanted the ground to swallow him up, his bad boy reputation was about to go down the drain.

Fortunately everyone was too busy in their own little words and no one paid attention to Neymar. He swiftly ran into the bathroom with his pants still low.

***

Messi was disgusted as his brand new Balenciagas's were ruined. He wanted to scream loudly and crack every mirror in the school bathrooms.

"That is like so fetch" Suarez stood there unbothered staring at Messi's now ruined shoes.

"Oh my God can you like be a little more supportive", wailed Messi. He wanted to punch Suarez straight in the face but he knew if that happened his inner vampire would be unleashed. Their conversation came to an end when they heard snickering come from behind them.