diez - X

The Portuguese shouldn't have laughed too much because his own dignity would be on the line soon... and little did he know of what horrors awaited.

The next clip played on the big screen. The teachers really could have disconnected the power outlet. But they quite frankly were enjoying the drama being unleashed.

"Mr Ronaldo we have your results"

Cristiano was silently praying in the Clinic as he awaited the news.

"It is very unfortunate but you have caught STDs." The elderly Nurse looked up from her clipboard as she gave a disapproving look at the distressed boy who lay in the hospital bed.

"W-what is this some kind of joke?" The Portuguese choked in disbelief.

"I'm afraid not, you'll need to take the medication prescribed and you'll be all clear in a few weeks." The elderly nurse tried to reassuringly smile at the Portuguese player.

"—Weeks hell nah"

"Yes, until then you will need to refrain from any form of intercourse"

"I can't wait that long, there must be another way doc" The Portuguese had a glimmer of hope.

"I mean we could physically remove the infection, but that's more of an invasive painful procedure—" The nurse explained eyeing the vast array of sharp medical tools on the counter.

"fck this, I'm out" The Portuguese ripped the wires that were attached to his arms from the testing process.

"Sir you've got to leave them in for a few minu—"

He ran out of the clinic in his white hospital gown unable to process what he had just been told.

"Patient on the loose" The loud announcement echoed through the halls of the Clinic. After a few minutes security guards spotted the distressed Portuguese boy and dragged him back into he ward.

"Let me go or I'll bicycle kick y'all in the balls"

"That's enough pretty boy"

"We can't have careless idiots like you being left untreated infecting others" The guards shook their heads.

"Thank you boys" The elderly nurse batted her eyelashes at the security guards as they made sure Cristiano was strapped in the medical chair.

"—wHat are yOu doing to me?"

"I just wAnt my MaMa!" He cried in fear as the nurse took out a disposable syringe, pushing the needle out in preparation to inject the frightened Portuguese boy. 

"—Calm down it'll be over soon"

"nOOO p-please call my momma, j-just let mE go HOME—"

"Quit being such a baby, pretty boy". The nurse was fed up at this point and stabbed the needle into his arm and sedated the poor boy.

The lifeless Portuguese boy's eyes fluttered shut into darkness where he dreamed about his magical world of tiddies

The whole hall roared in laughter as the clip ended even Zidane was in tears.

"eW he doesn't usE proTection"

"what a baby"

"crying for his mommy HAHAHA"

"oMg he has STDs"

Even the fck boy squad were in fits of laughter.
"Cris wtf bro, you needa man up" Ramos roared in laughter. Benzema and Kroos could not control themselves either.

"Shut up, nah that's photoshop" Cristiano tried to defend himself.

"It's literally video-graphic evidence you disgusting fool" Messi sassed.

"I'm being framed, clearly I have too many haters"

"Just shutup" Messi rolled his eyes in disgust.

"It's really no surprise is it?" Messi continued. "What does everyone really expect from a fck boy like you anyway, ew literally trash"

"Shut your mouth princess, or I'll shut it for you" He actually felt somewhat disappointed that Messi thought he was 'trash' but tried to play it off cool.

"So are you like gonna die or something that's like so fetch" Suarez flashing his canines. But he really only wondered where James was.

"uGh I wish he did" Messi sighed rolling his eyes for the thousandth time. But deep inside he enjoyed having Cristiano around.

Neymar on the other hand was relieved that the attention was not on him (for once).

Cristiano was fed up of all the shade that was being thrown at him. So what if he loved the natural arts of intercourse. At least he didn't dress up as a crazy lady or eat custard off a whales belly.

He got up quickly and walked down towards the stage. All eyes followed his steps intensely. He wasn't going to leave the hall without making a scene, because lets face it that's was what he was best at.

"Take this suckers"

With that he flashed his smile showing off his pearly whites and stormed out the hall

With that he flashed his smile showing off his pearly whites and stormed out the hall. There was no way he would let anyone see how he really felt inside.

~ poor Ronaldo, he deserved that tho

stay tuned for more drama it gets even wilder 🍿 ...