veintisiete - XXVII

"AHORA gather in a single file in the theatre"

The students all groaned as they knew what was about to come. The bald drama teacher was taking the play very seriously.

" As we are all aware Shakespeare's play about the doomed romance of two teenagers from feuding families is the most famous love story ever written"

"you tell us this likeee everydAy"

"IKR so nOt fEtch!!!"

"BOO"

"fooding families like why are they soo hungryyy?? i thought they were rich??? i'm so confused"

"oh my gOsh nEy he saidd feuding!!"

"why don't they have food then??? ugh my brain hurtssss" He winced.

"Silenco! I hope you all practiced your scripts in the comforts of your own residence, we shall not repeat any of last weeks shenanigans" The dramatic teacher rolled his eyes and stared down at Eden.

The greedy Belgian however was too busy devouring away on some jelly beans. "Mmm", he moaned in delight engulfing the colourful sweets one after another.

"AYYY WHAT ARE YOU DOING EDEN! NO EATING IN MY THEATRES they MUST REMAIN PRISTINE AND PURE"

"ahh pure and chaste like we all should guard our innocence and liberty" the tall priest murmured as he dabbed 3 sputters of holy water on his face.

Pep's shouts frightened the hefty Belgian causing his colourful jellybeans to roll everywhere.

"NOOO MONNNNN JELLYY BON BONSSSS" He cried in pain pouting.

"YOU FAT SHITTT!"

"sTop dROOLING EVERYWHERE"

"omGGGGG aRe thEse liKE mAgical!!! liKe jAckkkky and the BeAN stAlk??! yay mE!!"

"oMg Ney you can't assume that! that is like soooo not fetch!"

"well if they are I'd trade Leo for a coww HAHAHA" Neymar laughed.