nueve - IX

Now that Paulo Dybala had no obstacles in his way he continued on with his diabolical plan. He rubbed his hands together and let out a failed attempt of an evil laughter.

James was silently praying that Prince Charming would come and rescue him from this nerdy villain.

He internally cried, all this stress was definitely going to ruin his beautiful skin. He would rather die than even see the tiniest fraction of a spot on his gorgeous face.

"Now get ready for some action muwahaha" the Argentinian spoke in a deep voice. He connected his laptop to the projectors that were in the assembly hall.

All the destruction that he imagined and dreamt of was only one click away. He could almost taste his victory.

He glanced at the photo frame on his desk. It was his hero. The man that he dreamt of becoming, the man who showed him light. His motivation. Dr Doofenshmirtz.

He mentally traced the photo with his hands

He mentally traced the photo with his hands. He didn't want to actually touch it and risk getting fingerprints all over that masterpiece.

"Wish me luck father"

And with that he finally unleashed a tornado amongst the school.

***
"Right well lets begi—

Zidane was suddenly cut off by a profound amount of gasps. Jaws hung wide open as everyones gaze was glued beyond the shiny head of their Principal.

Girls suddenly started cheering and jumping up and down in their seats. The cheerleaders got up and started doing their routine. Which consisted of splits with their legs spread out 'very open'.

You may be wondering why all of a sudden the female population went into a frenzy.

It was all because of one boy. The ever so handsome Spanish 'virgin' or thats what he told everyone anyway. Gerard Piqué.

He was in utter shock at what just flashed on the screens ahead. This couldn't be happening to him he thought.

'Forgive me father for I have sinned' he mentally kept repeating and he reached for his rosary.

You guessed it. His nudes were leaked AGAIN.

Wolf whistles erupted from all around as well some gagging sounds.

"sWEEt mama I want me somE of thAT"

"ooO daddy"

"IT'S HUGE" one girl screamed at the top of her lungs but soon fainted.

"Yo Gerard didn't know you were a dirty boy" Benzema snickered followed by Kroos making inappropriate gestures with his hands.

"Thats like ma boyy" Ramos was very pleased with his 'friend' as he patted him on the back. He tried to conceal himself from the swarm of students gawking right at him.

Piqué was humiliated. His good boy facade was yet again destroyed. He closed his eyes and put his hands together as he prayed for a miracle to occur.

It was his lucky day because what came next was even more alarming than his nudes.

'HALLELUJAH' he thought.

A video of Eden Hazard and the dinner lady Brenda in the cafeteria was displayed on the big screen.

It showed Eden placing custard on her giant stomach which resembled a tray that he was so desperate to fill.

'Mmm' soft moans could be heard from the Belgian as he devoured the rich custard from the ferocious human bowl beneath of him.

To say Morinhou was fuming was an understatement. His lover had left him for that boy who made out with edible items.

The plastics all giggled at what they just saw especially Neymar. He couldn't control his laughter as usual. However what he didn't know was that soon tears would invade his eyes.

An another video caught everyones attention. This time it was the Brazilian who was thrown under bus.

His two best friends suddenly went mute. It looked like their souls left their bodies. They simultaneously turned their head very slowly towards a very distressed looking Neymar Jr.

"Ma names kEEsha anD iM A mOM MAKing A DIFfernce"

"yOU are the c*mshot i shoulD've swalloweD"

"geT your ass up you lazy son of a b*tch you're changING your own diapEr"

He wore a neon coloured co-ord whilst holding a baby doll in his hands.

This probably looked very, very unusual to every soul present in that hall. Seeing the notorious bad-boy dressed as a lady making a sit-com in his garage.

Little did they know this was his passion. His alter ego 'Kisha'.

The fckboy squad were on the floor now banging their hands against the hardwood floor. The howling that began ceased to end.

Even the teachers couldn't stop themselves as they kept pointing their fingers at Neymar. Morinhou had gone completely mad. He was slapping the Principal's bald head uncontrollably.

"THAT IS'NT EVEN ME I MEAN HELLO¿? I DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE THAT" he tried to play it off but it was a failure.

"Boo you whore, that is tOTally you in a wig" Messi snapped.

"Exactly just cause he's blonde doesn't mean he's stupid like cmon stop assuming gender already" Suarez rolled his eyes.

"That didn't even make sense" Messi had enough of his really stupid and humiliating friends.

"whAtever and oOo Kisha is like so fetch" Suarez giggled showing his peculiar canines.

"Yo Ney I need some of what you're having" Cristiano laughed whilst high-fiving Marcelo.

"uGh shut up you pr*ck"

The Portuguese shouldn't have laughed too much because his own dignity would be on the line soon... and little did he know of what horrors awaited.

                                        ***

~ poor piqué his nudes always get leaked

Dybala needs to chill out though exposing everyone lol.

but damn i'm loving Kisha.

p.s the video tagged above is how Neymar acts as his alter ego.