quince - XV

After the never-ending Maths class Luka Modrić clutched onto his textbooks tightly as he trailed down the long hallways.

Suddenly a pair of tattooed muscular arms pulled him into a dark room.

The Janitors Closet.

Luka opened his eyes and was circled by none other than the infamous 'Fuckboy Squad'. Cristiano was missing. He always seemed to leave them lately.

"Well, well well what do we have here?" Sergio Ramos the leader roared.

Toni Kroos pushed him towards Sergio while Karim Benzema laughed. His evil laughter echoed through the dark walls and shelves of the ancient closet.

Modric's oxygen supply was being blocked from the harsh grip Kroos had on his airways.

"You have been summoned here today in our headquarters" Sergio looked around. Hidden within compartments were secret stashes of drugs and weapons. Ranging from all kinds imported from all over the world.

"—as we have a deal for you" He looked down at the helpless Croatian." 

"yeaH we do" Karim added for a dramatic effect.

After what seemed like a decade Kroos let go of his neck and pushed him. This caused his textbooks to fall on the floor.

It was no surprise when a pair of lacy panties fell out of the book which made the Croatian let out a squeal.

"plEase zeY are mi mothAs deliCates"

"Why would you have your mothers..." The German stood there with a disgusted expression.

"That is so messed up you lil freak" Karim pushed the frightened Croatian against the shelf.

Sergio motioned the 2/4 of the fck boy squad to stop. "Silencio" Sergio lifted his hand up.

"Don't worry it's strictly business"

"We see you're quite fond of your panty business, so you're quite familiar with demand and supply, we think you'll be a useful asset to our squad"

"w-what so you want to be my fRend" The Croatian choked. No one ever opened their arms to him before.

Sergio made a look of disgust followed by the rest of the fckboy squad.

"Lets keep it short and simple, you're going to be making special deliveries for me" Sergio smirked referring to his drugs.

***

"Yo Modric's coming this way hide your faces." Kroos reported as he covered his face with the lunch menu. The trio were seated at their signature table in the canteen.

"That's kinda sad still"— Benzema spoke before he was cut off.

"Are you tapped, he can't sit with us" Ramos spoke as he put his feet on the table and slouched down on his seat.  "that loser will ruin our reputation"

The fuckboy squad only used the Croatian to do their dirty work and make special deliveries for them.

However, it was too late because the Croatian had spotted them and was now making his way towards their lunch table.

"Supppp guys"

This lead to no response.

"Hellooo"

No response.

"Hola"

"..."

"Bonjour"