dieciocho - XVIII

Usually once lunch was over the bell was rung but instead a familiar thick spanish accent was heard through the intercom.

"Hola estudiantes, make your way towards the theatre hall for a very importante meeting"

"Lunch is over already¿? I didn't even get to have seconds" Eden growled in frustration. Brenda was being extra kind to him today and he was eager for her to fulfil his continuous hunger.

"Ay fatty eden that belly already poking out" David laughed at his short friend

"The fck you say pennywise, mademoiselle's get wet over me sexy tummy" He ran off to the vending machine to sneak in a treat for the boring ass speech which was going to be given.

Eden couldn't bare at the sight he was witnessing. The bold capital letters on the blank sheet of paper shattered his heart. VENDING MACHINE OUT OF ORDER.

Sad and depressed, he walked away with his head down from the paradise of goodies.

"Fck this if we walk into that hall our lives gonna be over" Sergio growled. There was no way he was going to let his bad boy rep be ruined.

"Nahh I got an appointment with Jessica I'm gonee" Karim was determined to have a quickie in the janitors closet.

"Big boob Brittany callin me you know what it is folks" Cristiano winked whilst answering his phone with a seductive hello.

"She has zi big breasts as soft as cotton balls"—

Before Luka had a chance to finish his disturbing sentence Mourinho appeared with his signature permanent scowl.

"Well well what do we have here, a mother's meeting going on eh"

"Move yo dumb asses to the theatre hall NOW!"

"Yo Mo my boyyy, did you get a new trim? You're looking younger" Sergio tried to butter the Angry maths teacher, in an attempt to escape from this humiliating punishment that potentially put all their reputations to a risk

"I vant to be politè with you but I AM NOT YOUR BOY you horse breed imbecile"

"Damnn and that tie suits you very well.. who you tryna impress boss?" Toni winked but soon regretted it once he saw the nasty look on the teacher.