catorce - XIV

Getting inside the Tarantulas room wasn't easy but they managed after several failed attempts and trail and errors.

Suarez took out his gun with sleep injected bullets from his tool kit and loaded the ammo in. That creature was poisonous and there was no way he was getting close to it without sedating it first.

James's eyes nearly popped out of his skull when he saw the weapon.

"OMG ARE YOU NUTS?" He couldn't help the scream that surpassed his mouth. His maternal instincts kicked in as he threw himself in front of Malvolio with his arms spread out.

"tHat is like sOO totally evil and inhumane!"

"SHh you're going to wake that freak up" Suarez covered his mouth in an instant.

"I won't let you hurt him so you bettEr put that away nOw" He felt somewhat guilty about the whole situation. Maybe because he didn't want to hurt Dybalas feelings any more than he already did.

"I ain't picking that thing up are you mad, that is like so nOt fetch"

"I brought this totally cuteSy box omg its sooo pretty and spark—

"Now is not the time to explain your damn shopping list" The Uruguayan bad boy expressed in annoyance.

"-uGh if you didn't rudely interrupt me you would know that I was saying I brought it to put Malvolio in" The Colombian whispered sassily holding up the glittery pink box.

"Whatever, just catch that dAmn spider, I'll keep guard" Suarez rolled his eyes in annoyance and stood near the door.

"Whose the moSt cutesT of them all, yeshhh you are come to Mamaaaa" The Colombian cooed in a very high pitched tone which surprisingly worked. He stood at the edge with the box wide open.

Suarez was making gagging sounds. He couldn't believe James was babying a damn spider. A potentially poisonous one to add.

Malvolio was sensing some good vibes coming from the direction James stood at. His sense of smell was expanding and he never smelt something this divine before. He crawled closer to the sweet boy awaiting him.

After what seemed like decades the tarantula finally seemed to get into the pink box. "Bingo papi" James beamed proudly.

"'Make sure you close that thing, now lets go-" Suarez growled as he made sure the box adequate restraints.

Just then Dybala got out of bed in an instance.

"tHere's hyDrogEn and hElium,
then LitHium, Beryllium,
BoRON, cArbon everywhere,
niTrogEn aLL thRough the aIr"

The Argentinian science freak was sleep walking and reciting his favourite song to exist.

"What the actual fck?" Suarez was in shock. He thought this night couldn't get even weirder... but it just did. Well, what did he expect he was in the biggest freaks house.

"oMg" James squealed in surprise. "- of course he recites the periodic table"

"wIth oxYgen so you cAn brEathe
and flUorine for your pretty tEETH"

"- omG I think he's talking about my teeth hehe" James smiled flattered as he pointed to his pearly whites.

Just then Dybala seemed to ramble on about something else. It seemed to be that he was dreaming.

"What is 2 + 2?" Dybala gripped onto Suarez.

"uHh, 69?" Suarez lazily replied.

"I am going to shocK your swEET boTTOM! How dAre you gEt the answer to this equation wrong you incompetent ignorant imbecile and yEs I just used aLLiteration to finish your asS." He bellowed as he marched up and down his room.

Suarez aimed his camera towards the sleepwalking boy in front of him. He couldn't help but suppress a deep chuckle. "wHat an absolute loser"

James felt bad. He agreed that Dybala was definitely a freak that was unquestionable but something about him drew himself to the strange boy. He found him extremely mysterious and interesting.

"LEts just go SuSu" James whispered as he dragged Suarez's arm and carefully held the pink box Malvolio was in.

"Don't call me that or I'll fck you up" The Uruguayan hissed through gritted teeth, but he was lowkey happy he had a nick name.

***

~ hope y'all liked this chapter, the song Dybala sang is in the description box lmaoooo

stay tuned for more madness <3