Chapter one.

*I wet downstairs after hearing my mum shout my name*

'yes mum?'

'can you go to Tescos? you can get anything you want if youlike.'

'fine, what should i get?'

'the usual'

*my mum handed me a ten pound note*

I went upstairs to change, i put on ripped jeans and a jumper.

I put in my earphones and walked out the door

I put in my earphones and walked out the door. It was 7:30 at night. I arrived at Tescos and put everything i got in my basket. I decided to buy some sweets for Charlotte. As i was heading put the door, i was looking at my phone to change the song. I had just made it out of Tescos when a hard chest bumped into me, I fell to the ground, my phone flew to the ground and took my earphones with it. 

'HEY WATCH WHERE YOUR-'

I looked up to see a guy with a beautifully chiseled body. This guy was definitely not a local

 This guy was definitely not a local

'I AM SO SORRY. I WAS CHASING MY BROTHER AND I ACCIDENTALLY BUMPED INTO YO-'

'are you gonna keep speaking or are you gonna help me up?' *i held my hand out*

He grinned and helped me up. 

'My name is Lillie what about you'

'Grayson. and um sorry about what happened, im from the US and the doors over there are alot bigger than they are here.'

'so you come to the UK and insult it. wow.' 

we both started to laugh.

'so why are you here then?'

'im visiting relatives'

we both said our goodbyes and left. i started to listen to music and walked home sad. i knew this wasnt going to be anything more than just a crush and i would probably never see him again.