chapter 6

i was brought out of my thought by someone sitting next to me. i wondered who it was but before i could turn and look the person said.

'hey'

i turned to look at the person that had spoken to me.

i'm not gonna lie he was good looking his green eyes were kind and welcoming but his tattoos made him mysterious

'hey'
i replied liking the look of what i saw.

'what are you doing here all by yourself'

'oh you know just thinking'

'i do that a lot too'
he said laughing

i joined in. i liked this guy he was funny. i mean of course he is. he's perfect.

the laughing died down and he started asking me questions. i wasn't uncomfortable, how else were we supposed to make conversation.

we moved onto the swings. it was around 5pm so everyone kinda left.

i found out a lot about him. his name was wesley but he said i could call him wes. he's an only child and lives with both his mum and dad, he was happy.

we were sat on the swings talking for a while until i got a call from my dad. he said he came over to my house to see me. i became happy at the thought of seeing my dad again.

i told wes and he offered to walk me home. i insisted him not to but he did it anyways.

once i got to my street i told him he could leave me here, since i didn't exactly want hi. to know where i lived just yet. he gave me his phone to put my number in. i didn't mind, in fact i wanted his number but i was to scared to ask. i saved my number as 'lillie😎😎'. he looked at the contact and laughed.

before i could walk away he grabbed my hands. we looked into each others eyes in silence. it wasnt an awkward silence it was a good silence. he started to lean in and so did i, he met me half way as did i.

we kissed.

his hand went up to my head as mine went around his neck. before we could continue my phone rang. we bother got scared and quickly pulled away from eachother. i stares down at my phone before answering. it was my dad. i answered it quickly. he wanted me to come home.

wes gave me a grin and i returned it. we both liked the kiss. we said our goodbyes and hugged he gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving. i left too.

i got home and as i expected my dad was on the couch watching jeremy kyle. i laughed because every time he came over he was always doing he same thing. i said hi to my dad and hugged him. i made him a cup of tea before heading to bed.

i got in the shower and got changed into my pajamas.

i layer in bed looking at the ceiling thinking about this guy that i had kissed just after a few hours of meeting him. my phone buzzed and i looked at it. it was from wes.

"go to sleep beautiful"

"how did you know"

"because i'm thinking about it aswell"

"okay fine . good night💗"

"sweet dreams."

i blushed and put my phone down. i slowly drifted off to sleep.

tea.

hi guys

bye guys
xo nabeeha