chapter 7

i wake up around 9am today with a stuffy nose and a sore throat. i go to the bathroom and wash my face. i go downstairs and get some water and medicine. i go back upstairs and decide to stay in my pajamas since i didn't feel good enough to go out. after lying in my bed watching netflix my phone buzzes. it was from wes.

"hey lil"

"hey wes"

"wanna hang out today"

"i can't i'm sick🤕 "

"i'm coming over send me your address"

"wes you don't have to plus i'm sick and i don't want to get you sick aswell"

"too bad, now what's your address"

"fine. it's  hajdjdksnamskdkd"

"see you later"

i decide that since i'm going to have to interact with people i should get dressed into something a little more than shorts and a sports bra.

i throw on my hoodie and black leggings.

(i'm sure you know what leggings look like)

i go back to my bed and go on my phone for the remaining time it takes for wes to get here.
i hear a knock at my door and instantly know it's wes. i go downstairs and open the door for him. i'm greeted by a hug and a peck on the head. i let him in and take him to my room.

"i got you chocolate"

"why?! you didn't have to"

"well i did deal with it..... and also because i like you a lot"

"i like you a lot too"

he grabbed my hands and lifted my chin up with his finger. we were both leaning in until i realised something.

"i'm sick"

he laughed but still kept leaning in.

we share a long passionate kiss. it wasn't like the first one. this one gave me even more butterflies than i knew could be possible.

we spend the rest of the day cuddling in my bed, watching netflix and eating take out and wes spends the night at my house.

hi guys okay i know i haven't put much about grayson into the last few chapters but i promise he will be in the next one it all has to do with the plot😏i like drama and i like tea so bare with me guys.

bye guys
xo nabeeha