chapter 3

I woke up the next morning and went downstairs. I said good morning to my mum and Charlotte. I sat down at the table waiting for my toast to pop out of the toaster. I got up and started to butter them, when I get a text from Grayson. I finish buttering my toast and sit down, I look at the message which said. Hey, are we still on for today?' I reply 'Definitely! Meet you at 12, we can have lunch.'

I got out of the shower and stared at your closet for ages. I finally picked out an outfit.

I head out of the door and say goodbye

I head out of the door and say goodbye. It was 11:47. I walked to Tescos and arrived at 12:02. Grayson was leaning against the wall.

I shout his name to get his attention

I shout his name to get his attention. I walk over to him, and nudge his arm once I got to him. He greeted me. 

'About time!'

We both laughed.

We walked over to a little cafe and ate. We really got to know each other. I found out that he was leaving next month or maybe later because his aunt is really sick so his mum sent him and his brother down here to look after him. We had already arranged another meet up for Thursday. 

I was walking home. I couldnt stop thinking about Grayson, hes really sweet.

I got home and Grayson started to facetime me.

'Miss me already.'

We both laughed.

'duh'

The conversation went on and we talked about what we where going to do on Thursday. We decided you were just going to see a movie.

I eventually fell asleep.

*Graysons POV*

I looked at Lillie and she was asleep. Shes so damn cute when she sleeps. I ended the call so she could go to sleep without getting disturbed. I cant stop thinking about her, I only met her yesterday. Am i catching feelings?...