chapter 4

It was the next morning, I wake up to see that no one was home. I look at my phone, I had gotten a message from my mum 'im going to be gone until next Friday. Charlotte is with a babysitter. Ive left some money in the kitchen. Love you xo' I replied ' Ok stay safe. Love you too xo'

I got bored so I call my best friend Emily from high school to catch up. I throw on a grey shirt and jeans and head out of the door. Emily and I  go to an ice cream place.

I tell her everything that had happened ever since we left school

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I tell her everything that had happened ever since we left school. Emily has started college, I decided that i was going to go college when my family could afford to hold themselves up. I also tell her about Grayson.

'so.. Ive met this guy.'                                                                                                                                                            'No way! Who?'                                                                                                                                                                       'Graysonn...'                                                                                                                                                                 'WOW OK THATS A SEXY NAME I NEED MORE DETAILS'                                                                                          'well hes from America an is only here for a few weeks to look after his aunt with his brother..'      'YOU NEED TO MAKE A MOVE BEFORE YOU NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN'                                                               'Yeah well we're going to the movies tomorrow.'                                                                                                   'OKAY great start....wait do you like him?'                                                                                                                'Well yeah hes cute.'                                                                                                                                                            'Well obviously but do you want to spend life together or do you just want a relationship?'             'well I dont kno-'

Just as I was about to answer Emily got a call from her mum telling her to come home. We said our goodbyes and I started to walk away. I looked across the road to see Grayson, I was about to say hi to him when I saw a girl walk out of the house he was standing outside of and slapped him right across the face. He just stood there okay with it and walked off. He looked upset so I decided to run across the road.I ran up to him and gave him a hug from behind. He jumped and instantly turned around. He had a red mark on his face and had deep bags under his eyes. 

'Are you ok?'                                                                                                                                                                            'I guess so...'                                                                                                                                                                             'Why did she slap you..?'                                                                                                                                                   'Shes my ex. We broke up 2 weeks ago.'                                                                                                                     'So why did she slap you Grayson?'                                                                                                                             'She saw me with you and thought that we were together.'                                                                             'That doesnt give her a right to slap you.'

I hug him and he hugs back. I bury my head into his masculine chest and we just stand there until he braks the silence.

'How about we see the movie today?'                                                                                                                         'Sure.'

We walk over to Graysons car and drive there. He puts his hand on my thigh, I let him, I held his hand and he looks over at me and grins.