chapter two

As soon as i got home i put everything away and went upstairs. i grabed a white shirt and shorts and got into my bed.

 i grabed a white shirt and shorts and got into my bed

i got my phone out and put it on charge. as i put it on the table something fell out of it. it was a peice of paper with some writing on it. it was someones number. i didnt know what to do with it. it had kept me up all night. i had enough of bein kept up all night just because of this peice of paper, so i decided to call it. just as i realised it was 3:30 and no one was going to pick up some one did.

'hello?' a raspy voice said.

um hi your number was inside my phone, and i was wondering whos it was.'

'oh. hey Lillie. remember me from tescos?'

'OH hey Grayson, how did your number get in my phone?'

'i put it there'

'ok but like do you just carry small notes in your pocket with your number on it'

we both laughed.

'i will never reveal my secret'

'ok well i should go now,talk to you later?'

'wait before you go do you want to hang put tomorrow? you can show me around'

'sure ill meet you at tescos and we can start from there.'

i hung up the phone with a smile on my face and slowly drifted off to sleep.

okay so 'Lillie' is Scarlett Leithold, so thats why there are a lot of pictures. comment what you want to happen and I might change my plan to have yours in it. MAYBE.