Shower Sex is NOT the Worst

Alex woke up the following morning naked, to an empty bed. She had figured Piper had gone off to work with Cal already, until Piper walked through their bedroom door. "Good morning, babe." She smiled, carrying in a bed tray filled with pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausage. She'd even put a little flower in a vase on there too. This was the sappy shit they lived for now. "What's the occasion?" Alex chuckled, tucking her hair behind her ears. Alex Vause had never gotten breakfast in bed. Before Piper, all of the girls she'd slept with had been just that; a quick fuck. No meaning, no nothing. Alex had never even let a girl spend the night before Piper. It didn't matter how tired they were, you take your orgasm and you leave with Alex Vause. That was until she met Piper, though. There was no way to explain it; Piper was just different. Now here she was, a free spirit, living in an apartment with woman she was now blessed enough to call her wife. "There's a sexy woman in my bed. What's a more special occasion than that?" Piper smiled, placing the tray in front of her. Yesterday was tough being away from Alex on her first day back, and she knew it had probably been incredibly lonely for her too. Alex wasn't used to being alone anymore. She'd kept herself busy to try and escape the loneliness. Somehow even in the city, everything seemed so quiet. No screaming guards, no fist fights. Sleeping had been difficult too. Throughout the years, Alex had become so used to hearing 50 other girls breathing and snoring next to her to fall asleep. She'd become accustomed to it, and the silence was almost unbearable now. She hated it; being alone. Thankfully, Piper and Cal had worked out a way for Piper to take some times off and spend the whole rest of the week at home. Just her and Alex.

"Can I at least get a shirt, Pipes?" Alex chuckled, leaning over to kiss her lips. "Thank you, babe. Everything looks wonderful." Piper tossed her wife a shirt, which she wasn't happy about, and sat on the bed beside her to eat. If there was one thing she loved, it was her wife's tits. "Can we try and keep this meal from getting so messy?" Piper suggested playfully. She had spent the entire morning cleaning up from their insane night. "Worth it." Alex said, chuckling with a mouthful of food. How hot. They spent the entire morning in bed together, barely clothed. They snuggled up and even got to start a series on Netflix. It was crazy how normal this all felt already. Sometimes hard to adjust to, yes, but still so incredibly comfortable at the same time. Alex had been out of prison for a total of two entire days, and it was obvious this was how their life was meant to be. This was perfect.

"Don't start a new episode, I'm gonna take a shower quick." Alex said, sliding off the edge of the bed. As much as she would've loved to lay in bed with her wife all day and binge shows until the sun went down, she was still sweaty and sticky from the night before, and was wearing nothing but an oversized t-shirt that she feared was Larry's. The thought repulsed her, but she didn't comment on it though.

"Mind if I join you?" Piper smirked, following her towards the bathroom.
"Wow, Chapman. You horny this early?"Alex asked with a smile.
"I just like getting clean." She shot back.
"Shower sex is the worst." Alex reminded her.

"I mean it, no funny business." Alex said, shooting her a playful glare. She pulled her shirt off over her head, and tossed it to the floor. Piper was already practically drooling. "Your turn." She said, raising a brow. She reached in to turn on the water. Alex licked her lips and smirked, before slipping into the shower. The warm water enough was almost enough to make her moan. Showers hadn't been great for Alex in years. The shower stalls at Litchfield were small, the floor was disgusting, and the water was cold. Plus, showering with 25 other women in the room really took away the peacefulness of it. Alex's eyes rolled back into her head, and she ran her fingers back through her long black hair. Piper hadn't even gotten undressed yet, she was too busy admiring her wife's naked wet body. Once she snapped out of it, she quickly ripped off her pajamas and slid in beside her. "Are you sure this has to be a nice shower, hm?" Piper asked, wrapping her arms around Alex from behind. She pushed her hair to the side, and kissed down her wife's neck. "Like really sure?" Alex moaned in delight before taking a step away from her. "Stop it." Alex said in a warning tone. Shower sex was not her thing, but she knew Piper could get her right to the place where she would agree. "Can't we have a nice romantic shower? Without fucking? Like normal people?" She suggested. Piper tilted her head and chuckled. Did typical couples just enjoy a shower together? Piper pecked her wife's lips and hid an eye roll. "Whatever you say."

That whole suggestion quickly slipped her mind as Piper lathered her naked body with soap. Alex was ready to explode. "I could give it one last shot, for you." Alex offered, taking a deep breath. She grabbed hold of Piper's breasts and pulled her in for a kiss. "Maybe you could change my mind?"

Piper jumped at the opportunity. Much to her dismay, Alex had never been a fan of shower sex. Piper would spend her life in the shower if she could. She took showers twice a day, and even more if she was stressed out. Getting clean was bliss for her, and add in her beautiful naked wife, there was nothing better. "I thought you wanted a nice normal shower?" Piper asked, leaning her head on Alex's shoulder. She moved her wife's hair off of her shoulder, and began to kiss down her neck again. Alex moaned as the water trailed down her body, and her wife began to kiss lower down her chest. Piper stopped at her waistline and began to kiss a trail across her stomach. Somehow, Alex was already so needy. And quite literally, wet. "Pipes," Alex whimpered, running her hands through her wet blonde hair. "Please baby." Please? Alex never said please. Piper was taken back by that. "Did Alex Vause just beg me?" She commented, a smirk appearing across her face. Alex tightened her grip on the blonde's hair and jerked her head back. That gave them both chills. "I said fucking eat me out." Alex demanded, raising a brow. She never in a million years would've spoken to Piper like that in a normal setting, but whenever they were having sex it was fucking hot. Alex was the boss, no doubt about it. Piper winced and lowered herself to her knees in front of her wife. Maybe this was why Alex never liked shower sex. Although Piper definitely gave too, Alex loved to pleasure her wife. Most of their times in the shower had been Alex going down on her. Water was splashing all over her face, and the tile floor was rather uncomfortable. Still, her wife was standing in front of her; her body glistening, and wet in more ways then one. She grabbed ahold of Alex's thighs and traced her tongue through her folds. She could do this all day if Alex would let her. She tasted so damn good. Alex leaned her head back against the glass and closed her eyes. She let out a moan the second her wife's tongue came in contact with her clit. Piper didn't want to waste much time, and she knew Alex was already more than ready. She shoved two fingers right inside of her without warning. "H-hey!" Alex shouted in surprise, bucking her hips up. She wasn't complaining! Piper began to thrust her fingers in and out of her vagina fast and hard, just how Alex liked it. She curled her fingers up every third pump to hit that sweet spot. "M-more." Alex let out through a moan, her toes scrunching up. Piper slipped a third finger into her vagina, and started to go even faster. When she could tell Alex was close; she reached her free hand up to Alex's breast, pinched her nipple hard, and sucked her clit all at once. Alex's back arched and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. "Fuck Piper!" Alex shouted, banging her head on the shower wall. It was so good that she didn't even care. Her hips began to buck uncontrollably. "Damn, Pipes." Alex said, licking her lips. Piper helped her ride out the orgasm before standing to her feet. She took Alex's cheeks in her hands, and planted a long kiss on her lips. "Maybe I do like shower sex."