Tits

"Nicky, really." Alex chuckled, as her curly haired friend dragged her by her hand off of the couch. She had known for a while that Nicky had been up to something, planning something. Their wedding was in less than a week, and Nicky would take any chance she could get to go look at some hot girls, regardless of the fact that she had a wonderful one back home. Bachelorette parties were an exception.

"Don't bring her home too late." Piper said with a smile, "Alex, remember what happens when you don't call." Of course, Piper was only teasing. She couldn't in a million years imagine dragging Alex across her knee for a spanking.

"Yeah, yeah, kid. I got it." she laughed, as she was pulled through the doorway, and into the hall.

"Really, Nicky. I'm married." She chuckled, freeing her wrist from her friend's grasp. "We can skip the bachelorette shit."

"Fuck, Vause. I'm trying to do a nice thing here. Accept it." Nicky shook her head. The two made it out of the building, and immediately, Nicky stuck a cigarette between her teeth, hiding an eye roll.

"It's no big deal, kid. We've got nobody. No big thing. Just a strip club." She said, shrugging her shoulders. She lit the cigarette, and stuck the lighter back in its perfect spot inside her bra.

Alex rolled her eyes playfully. "I've got a wife. I get to see all the tits I want, nicky, whenever I want." The woman leaned against their building, waving away a cloud of smoke that had formed in front of her face.

"It's like a wedding tradition, al. You're gonna see one set of tits for your entire life after tonight, don't fight it." Nicky said, taking a long drag of her cigarette, before flicking it onto the sidewalk.

Truthfully, Alex felt guilty. Not only did she not care to see any boobs besides her wife's, she also knew that piper was home on the couch alone. She felt like she was leaving Piper out of a good time, an important time. All of her milestones were always celebrated with her wife, and she didn't like leaving her in the dark.

Regardless, she followed nicky towards the crowded subway, slipping onto the 6 downtown train. The two stood in silence for a while, watching as hundreds of people slipped past.

That was what Alex loved about the subway. Not only could you get anywhere for two seventy five, but it was the calm. The subway system could be frustrating, sure. It was dirty at times, chaotic, overcrowded. Somehow still, she always felt an overwhelming sense of calmness. Everyone was going about their own day, coexisting in comfortable silence beside one another.

Alex was pulled from her thoughts by a loud static over the intercom. The unknown voice coughed, before announcing that they would be stopped for a police investigation at the ninety third street subway. People groaned and sighed, their once quiet train car suddenly filled with sounds of annoyance. Half of their car exiting the train, searching for alternate routes, ways to avoid getting stuck on the train for an hour.

Alex led Nicky over to two now empty seats, seeing as it would most likely be a while before they were up and running again. She tucked her purse between her legs and released back into the hard seat, trying to ignore the fact that thousands of people had sat in that exact spot that day alone.

"So, vause?" Nicky began, breaking the silence between the two of them. She rolled a cigarette back and forth between her fingers anxiously. The feeling of being stuck had her jonesing for a cigarette badly.

"Yes, Nichols?" Alex shot back sarcastically.

Nicky responded with a playfully blow to her shoulder. "Getting cold feet yet?" She questioned, as she relaxed back into the metal pole beside her.