They Like it Rough

"Fuck you." Alex said, pushing piper into their apartment. A fight on the car ride home had made for a very aggressive Alex. At this point, piper couldn't tell whether or not she was joking. Alex shoved Piper up against the wall, and grabbed a fistful of her hair. "Al, I'm sorry." Piper said softly, tilting her head to the side. They had had an incredible night with their family, and she was confused as to how a fight in the car had turned into all this. She was still unsure if this was a game they were playing or if Alex was genuinely pissed off at her. Alex rolled her eyes and planted a kiss on her wife's lips. Hopefully that was enough to send the message that she wasn't actually that upset with her. This was the best way to take out her frustration from the ride home, though. Hate fuck. It was what they did best. "You thought you could get away with being a bitch to me, Piper?" Alex asked, her voice deep and firm. That sent chills down her entire body. She was terrified and intrigued all at once. Her wife did that to her often.

Alex kept hold of her hair and started off towards their bedroom. When Piper wasn't moving fast enough, Alex tightened her grip, and used her free hand to plant a sharp swat on her ass. "Move it. Let's go." She ordered, Piper quickly following. "Take your clothes off, and lay on the bed. I'm about to fuck the shit out of you, even though you don't deserve it." She said, gently pushing her in that direction. "Al, I-" Piper began, although that was quickly cut off by Alex's hand grabbing her tightly around her throat. Alex paused and leaned into her. "You're okay, right?" Alex whispered into her ear. As hot as being completely dominating was for Alex, she didn't want to actually hurt her or make her uncomfortable. She'd never actually gone overboard before, but the thought still worried her. Safe dominance always came with checking on your sub. She was in charge, but she wanted Piper on board too. Piper nodded and kissed Alex's lips. That was enough for Alex. She let go of her wife's throat.

"Red means stop, yellow means ease up." Alex reminded her, as she shoved her onto the bed. They didn't use any nontraditional safe words, they needed to be clear. The woman headed for their dresser and began to dig through the drawers. The girls liked to be rough, and there was no telling what Alex could pull out. Piper fixed her eyes on the dresser, anxiously awaiting what she would choose. They had an entire drawer of toys and implements waiting to be tried out. Piper had been kind enough to pick them up the weekend before Alex had come home. When her wife turned around, in her hands was a pair of handcuffs, a blindfold, and a small leather strap. "First of all," Alex began, taking a seat on the edge of the bed. She shifted around to make herself comfortable. "Let's take care of that bitchy behavior from the ride home, hm?" She nodded, patting her lap. When piper didn't move, Alex raised a brow. "Are you being fucking serious right now? I'm going to count to 3, and if i get there, being over my knee is the most action you're getting tonight." With that, Piper jumped right across Alex's knee, and sighed as her jeans and panties were lowered to her ankles. She couldn't lie, she fucking loved this. There was something so hot about Alex being in total control of her. Still, she loved to talk back in moments like this. "Is this really necessary, Alex?" She asked, which resulted in a sharp sting from the leather right on her sit spot. That was a punishment swat for sure. "Shut your mouth, Piper." Alex said firmly, rubbing her hand over the now pink skin. "You thought that you could speak to me like that?" Alex said, lifting her hand and bringing it down again hard. Piper winced and tensed up with the swat. "I knew. where i. was going." She made out, every two words emphasized by a swat to her bare skin. "I know how to fucking drive." Alex rubbed her ass as she went along. This was sensual, sexual. She trailed her fingers across the outline of the handprint she'd just made. When she felt Piper's body relax underneath her, she brought down another hard swat. "You're such a fucking bitch. Who's in charge around here?" Alex asked. She wrapped her fingers around Piper's blonde hair and yanked it back so she could see her face. Piper raised a brow and clenched her lips together tightly. Obviously, she'd only done that to push Alex. They had an unspoken agreement in their relationship; Alex Vause was in charge, both in the bedroom and out. Vause shot her a look, licked her lips, and wrapped her fingers around Piper's throat. "I said," she began, rolling her eyes, "Who is the fucking boss around here? Hm?" Piper kept her lips pressed together tightly. They both enjoyed breath play, even though it was certainly risky. Alex used her free hand to smack Piper's bare ass, HARD. At the same time, she released her grip on her throat. "You are!" Piper squealed, kicking her legs. "You're in charge, Alex." Alex picked up the leather strap and rained down a dozen hard swats on Piper's ass. She roughly grabbed a handful of the red skin and leaned down to her ear. "You're mine." she said, before pushing piper off and onto the bed. "And I'm gonna mark you so everyone knows it."

Alex reached over and picked up the blindfold. She brought Piper up onto her knees and tied it around her eyes, careful not to get it caught in her hair. "And you won't be able to see anything at all. Because I can do whatever I want to your body." Alex said. For such a controlling person, the bedroom was the only place she liked the loss of control. She felt safe. She trusted Alex. She would never do anything Piper wasn't comfortable with, and she always had a safe word if she needed to use it. Alex pushed Piper roughly onto her back, and grabbed both pairs of handcuffs. She fastened one side around Piper's wrist, and another around the bedpost. "And you can't touch me. You don't deserve to after being such a bitch to me tonight." Alex said firmly, moving around to the other side. "It's time I show you who's actually in control over here." Once Alex had Piper funny restricted, she began to remove her clothes. "I'm getting undressed." Alex started, as she unfastened her bra. "I bet you wish you could see me. Touch me." she said, pulling off her panties. Once she was completely naked, she climbed on top of Piper, straddling her. "You don't deserve to touch me," she whispered into her ear, before biting on her earlobe. She used one hand to roughly massage Piper's breast. Piper's loss of two senses greatly intensified the sensations she was getting from everything Alex was doing. She didn't know what to expect next, where Alex was going to go, where Alex was going to touch. The thought alone was driving her wild. "Alex," Piper said softly, although she knew Alex wouldn't want her to speak. Alex was in control right now. Completely. "Excuse me?" Alex said firmly, pinching her nipple hard. She plugged Piper's nose with two fingers, and started to kiss her. Piper couldn't breathe through the kiss, but she couldn't help but kiss her back. Alex kept it going until she knew that she had to stop. When she pulled away, piper collapsed onto her back and caught her breath. That was fucking incredible. And to think, Alex was only getting started.