Needy

The heavy wooden door slammed open as Piper and Alex pushed through to the bathroom. Their hands were in each other's hair, pulling. "Al, we have to calm down." Piper said, taking a second to pull away from their kiss and catch her breath. Her words said that but her body was saying something completely different. Her breathing was staggered and breathy. The blonde was practically panting. "I don't have to do shit." Alex said coldly, pushing her up against the granite countertop.

An elderly woman with grey hair made her way out of the bathroom stall, took one look at the girls, and decided to forego washing her hands altogether. She grabbed onto her purse and hurried out. Piper playfully smacked Alex's arm and rolled her eyes. "That's why." Alex pressed her body into her wife's, backing her further into the countertop. She grabbed a handful of her hair and jerked her head back slightly. Planting a trail of sloppy kisses from her collarbone all the way up to her ear. She pulled a bit of skin from her earlobe in between her teeth and bit down, making Piper moan in appreciation. "I will fuck you wherever, whenever. You are mine to fuck. I don't care who sees." She said, her voice enough to send chills down Piper's spine. "Do you understand me, Piper?" Piper physically shivered at her words.

Obviously, this was something she wanted so intensely in the moment. She always needed Alex to break her out of her box. Before her, Piper's sex life had been insanely vanilla. Most of the time, she'd had to force herself to have sex with Larry. It was unsatisfying to say the least. Larry's idea of kinky sex meant once he tried to spank her during, and missed her ass completely anyways. She'd thought her kinky thoughts and ideas were out of the ordinary.

That is, until she thought back to her times with Alex Vause. It seemed like Alex never ran out of ideas; she only got more exciting with time. She always had a new kink to try out, and Piper never knew what to expect. She craved things like this, but her constant need for control and the fact that she had none over who would see, who could hear or come in, really freaked her out. Still she had so much trust and respect for Alex that when she took control, she gave in. Piper was lost in her thoughts when Alex wrapped her long fingers around her throat and pressed slightly. "I asked you a fucking question. Do not make me repeat myself." She said in a stern voice. Piper swallowed hard and nodded. "Sorry, I understand."

Alex kissed her hard before grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the handicap bathroom stall. Piper let out a sigh of relief and locked the door behind them. It wasn't like she was used to privacy, almost anyone could've walked in at any time at Litchfield. Hell, Alex had fingered her in the laundry room with Leanne and Angie a few feet away. They could've turned almost any corner in prison and seen Nicky eating out Lorna. In the world outside of prison, having sex in an Olive Garden bathroom was extremely out of the ordinary.

Alex backed her into the wall, and began to unbutton her pants. Somehow, Alex never wanted to stop pleasing her wife. Piper wasn't a pillow princess by any means, she loved to give too, but Alex preferred to be on the giving end. "Babe, it's your turn." Piper offered, pushing a piece of her long black hair behind Alex's hair. "It's my turn when I fucking say it is." Alex said, pushing her hand away. Alex was in an extremely sadistic mood. She was on a power trip and she wasn't ready for it to end. She tugged Piper's jeans down her legs, kissing down her thighs as she pulled them off. She snapped her fingers so Piper would lift her legs to take them completely off.

"Get undressed." Alex ordered, motioning for her top. She remained on the ground, alternating between kissing, biting, and scratching the delicate skin on piper's thighs. "I'm going to mark you so everyone can see that you're mine."

Piper ripped off her shirt and reached around to unclasp her bra. She wasn't completely excited about being naked in public, it was making her anxious, but she did as Alex asked regardless. Alex was in control. Piper discarded her clothes onto the bathroom floor and wrapped her hands tightly around the cold metal bar behind her. Alex looked up and groaned. That would've been the perfect place to attach handcuffs. She shook the thought out of her head and slipped a finger in the waistband of her panties, pulling it out and letting it slap back against Piper's skin, before sliding them down her legs completely.

"Your panties are soaked, piper." Alex said, raising a brow at her. The woman slipped her fingers into her folds and pulled them out. Her fingers were coated now too. "Is this was gets you off? It's pathetic that you can't make it through dinner without getting turned on. You're so needy for me, babe." Alex stood to her feet, and held her fingers in front of Piper's mouth. She traced them across her lips gently. "Suck." She ordered, biting her lip as Piper sucked her fingers into her mouth. She pulled her fingers out, and pressed her entire body up against Piper's as she slowly worked her way down to her clit. She used two fingers to rub it in circles, while sucking on the skin on her chest.

"You've been such a good girl, listening to me today." Alex praised, "cumming on command." Piper closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the wall. She had been so turned on already that it wasn't taking much for her right now. "I can't take the teasing, Al. I need you." She whined. "I'll tell you what you can take. I'm in control of that." Alex said, her voice immediately returning to the stern tone from before. She was out of breath and her voice was even deeper when she was turned on. Alex sucked Piper's nipple into her mouth and rolled it between her teeth, before biting down. Piper let out an audible moan, which made Alex smirk. She brought her other hand up and used it to cover her wife's mouth. "Can't even be quiet in public, baby girl? You want everyone to know what a needy little slut you are for me?" Piper bit down on her lip, and her entire body tensed up. She was ready.

Alex kept her going for a bit longer, kissing and sucking from her breasts down to her stomach. She took her time kissing around her waistline before she had to move her hand from Piper's mouth. "You need to be quiet for me, baby, or else everyone is going to know. I have no problem with that, I hope they know, but you care." Alex said, running her nails down her thighs as she spoke. "If you can't keep your mouth shut, I'm going to gag you with your panties." Piper nodded quickly, as Alex lowered her head further. She teasingly traced her tongue through her labia, before chuckling softly. "You're so fucking wet for me, babe." She smirked, before circling around her clit. She quickly flicked the tip of her tongue up, and watched as Piper's entire body tensed up. She knew it would've take long.

"I bet our food is cold, because my pathetic little wife couldn't wait one more second for me to fuck her." Alex held eye contact as she thrusted two fingers into Piper's vagina, and used her tongue to work her clit. Piper's body was nearly convulsing at the pleasure. "Can I cum?" Piper asked, her voice shaking, "P-Please." The fact that Piper had asked permission without being told to had done it for Alex. "On my count. Don't cum until I get to 1. Understand?" Piper nodded eagerly. Alex turned her hand so she could work her clit with her palm, and pushed her fingers in and out harder, making sure to curl her fingers on every third pump.

10...9...8... "Al." Piper whined. 7...6...5...4...3...2...1 Piper's entire body came undone. Her vagina clamped down on Alex's fingers, and she came around them. Her toes curled and she was gripping the bar so tightly she was sure her hand would blister. "Fuck!" She shouted, unable to keep quiet. "Fuck, Al." Piper's body was convulsing. Alex helped her ride it down, and returned to her feet. She pecked her lips and smirked through the kiss. "You did so good for me, babe."