Earned It

Alex didn't hesitate before rolling over, pushing Piper's body into the mattress. She straddled her with her hips, which caused the woman to whimper.

Piper had needed this all night; begged for it practically. Even the sensation of Alex just pressing into her vagina sent chills down her spine. She wiggled her hips to gain friction.

"You can fucking stop, or i'm gonna go to bed." Alex warned harshly, as she pushed her own black hair back, and pulled it to one side of her shoulder. "I'm in control. You don't move a fucking muscle without my permission. You deserve to be fucked... hard. But, i'm not above leaving you hanging. Do you understand?"

Alex pinned the woman's wrists against the mattress and raised a brow, waiting for her answer.

"Yes." Piper whined, as she calmed her body. She was aching to be touched. She was so turned on it nearly hurt, and she needed the relief so badly.

"Yes what?" Alex asked, leaning down to suck the sensitive skin behind her ear into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it, smirking as she felt Piper wiggle under her touch.

"Yes, I understand." the blonde panted, closing her eyes to enjoy the pleasure.

Alex pressed her hips forcefully into Piper's, smirking as the blonde let out a small whimper. She thought to herself for a second before getting up, and kneeling beside Piper. The blonde whimpered at the loss of touch, pushing her bottom lip out into a pout.

"Get up. All fours." Alex ordered, pushing Piper over onto her stomach. She raised a brow, confused at the demand, but knew better than to argue. She lifted her quivering body up onto her hands and knees, and shivered as Alex placed a hand on the small of her back.

"You really crossed the line today, Piper." Alex said, landing a hard smack on her ass. "You know who's in charge around here, don't you?"

"Y-yes." Piper smirked, biting down on her lip. She had earned this for sure, but she couldn't help how wet she was getting from it.

"Your attitude was unacceptable," Alex continued, landing another hard smack. "I'm gonna show you just how little control you have, babe."

Piper reacted to the swat with a yelp, practically jumping. Alex wasn't holding anything back, which was her favorite way for Alex to take control. Hard and aggressive.

Alex grabbed a handful of Piper's ass, trailing the now sensitive skin with her nails, and landed another hard swat on her other cheek. "You were a bad girl, Pipes. Talking to me like that, especially in public. Begging to get a rise out of me. Trying to act like you had any control."

Piper moaned in appreciation and arched her back further, sticking her ass up for Alex, ready for another swat.

"Bad girls don't get shit, babe." Alex warned, moving her body back into its prior position. "Getting off on your spanking?" she questioned.

Alex slipped her hand underneath Piper's body, and trailed the waistband of her panties. "Do you know what happens to liars?"

Piper shook her head, a shy smile across her face. "No, why don't you tell me."

Alex grabbed her throat with her free hand, and gently pulled her closer. "Liars get punished. Hard. So why don't you tell me. Does being a bad girl get you off, babe?

Alex leaned into Piper and wrapped her fingers around tighter. "Do you like being punished?" she made out.

Piper whimpered as Alex released her grasp on her throat, and tossed her head back. "Yes." she panted, struggling to catch her breath. "I do." She nearly felt guilty at how hot aggressive Alex was to her.