Panty Buisness

Although the break was much needed for the girls, it also meant that going back to their day to day lives would be that much more difficult. Two full weeks of relaxation, family time, movies, snuggles, and lots of wild sex was all coming to an end. They yearned for extra time, as the fourteen days together had gone by far too quickly. Somehow, coming home to each other after a long day just wasn't enough. They valued their time together.

There had been so many moments they'd missed in prison. Every day together over vacation had brought along a new first, a new experience for them. The real world was full of opportunities to explore together. How badly they wanted to pause Piper's work life, to put it on hold so they could enjoy more uninterrupted time together.

"Do you have to go?" Alex whined, slipping behind Piper's back as she searched through her closet for something to throw on. She wrapped her arms around her, and fumbled with the tucked in edge of the towel that was draped over Piper's wet body. Alex rarely whined, but boy was she going to miss her.

"8 hours, babe." Piper sighed, running her fingers through her soaking wet locks. She gently slapped Alex's hand away from the opening of her towel. "Not now, or i'll never make the train." she warned, as she planted a quick kiss on her wife's now pouty lips. She knew that if she'd even let her take the towel off that she'd be late for work. They'd been having spontaneous wild sex anywhere and everywhere for two weeks now, and saying no was now difficult.

As Piper pulled away to head towards the dresser, Alex whimpered and dramatically threw herself onto their linen comforter, sending the neatly arranged throw pillows flying. "But look how cute I am." she offered up, her mind trailing back to the better part of that awful day, to another time Piper left her. Alex felt the pain rising up in her chest, a burning in her heart, a golf ball sized lump in her throat. She shook the thought out of her head and took a long deep breath to keep the tears from welling up in her eyes. It wasn't forever, it was only for the day. Piper wasn't actually leaving.

She couldn't help how needy she felt, their vacation together had been absolutely wonderful. Things had felt normal. They had a family, they'd shared a holiday. Alex had never felt such a longing for someone. It wasn't just sex that she wanted right now, she would've given anything to stay in bed all day with the love of her life. Still, her mind always went there.

"If you have to," Alex began, reaching over to the draw of her nightstand. She messed around with the handle before it finally slid open. Piper fixed her gaze on her wife, cocking her head to the side as a pair of black lace panties were pulled from the drawer. "then i'm going to have a little fun today."

"W-What do you mean?" Piper stuttered, suddenly far more interested in her wife's plan than getting ready for work. Alex always had a way of distracting her. The blonde watched as her wife continued to dig around in her nightstand, before also pulling out a small remote. "No, Alex." Piper shook her head, her heart rate increasing. "What kind of fifty shades of grey bullshit is that."

Alex let out a sadistic chuckle, before slipping her legs over the edge of the bed. "Get over here." She demanded, a smirk suddenly appearing across her face. Piper knew that her wife would be relentless if she didn't comply, and she didn't really have the time to fight with her over this anyways. She made her way to the edge of the bed, and whined as Alex held out the black lace thong for her to step into.

"Are you gonna tell me your plan, or leave me guessing?" The blonde whimpered, as the panties slid up her legs. "Leave you guessing of course," Alex chuckled, standing up to plant a kiss on her lips. She couldn't hide her excitement at the idea of this, it had been a fantasy of hers for a long time. "Wow, this is a first." Alex said, as she gently pulled away from the kiss. "I don't recall ever putting panties on you, just taking them off."

Their ForeverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara