n e w c r u s h

9-14-18
I've developed a new crush. It took me a while to realize I was never going to stop loving James or Ashlee. So I'm finally ready to date again. Her name is Emily, she's so wonderful and I feel like she likes me back, but idk.

10-5-18
Emily and I were hugging today and, well, she kissed my neck. I was freaking out on the inside but didn't show anything on the outside. I'm terrified to fall in love again, but I feel like I might fall in love with her.

10-17-18
So.. Um.. My friend Tony asked me out today.. I said no cause I don't feel that way about him.. But I feel really weird now... I feel really bad too..

11-23-18
So I like tony now. And I think I want to date him now but idk yet.

12-6-18
I told him. I told tony I like him and he asked me out again and now we're dating. I'm so happy:)

12-16-18
Tony and I broke up. He said he made a wrong decision asking me out again. Idrc cause I was planning on breaking up with him anyway because I realized we're just not a good couple.

12-22-18
I really wish me and Emily could date but she can't commit to a relationship at this age so that's not going to happen any time soon, but I'll wait, I was right about that feeling. I'm starting to fall in love with her when I know I shouldn't. But I can't help it.

Now that I caught this up with real time I'll probably be less active. I will put stuff that happens when I can but I'll try to be as active as possible.