Chapter 0

Shoving her belonging inside, she slammed the locker shut and turned around when her eyes landed on the guy making out with an equally hot girl in the middle of the hallways.

If it was a few years ago, she would be crying her eyes out having to witness the guy she loved since her childhood sucking someone else's face but now she was immune to all those painful emotions that he had brought upon her.

Letting out a soft sigh she sympathized with the girl wrapped around the guy's finger oblivious that the affection he was showing to her was nothing but a hoax. But then who wouldn't fall into the trap webbed by using charismatic visual and honey-laced words. After all, he was one-of-a-kind, The Golden boy of the university, who had everyone on their knees with his one spectacular look.

Fixing her spectacle, she walked passed them like she had nothing to do with any one of them although the reality was far from the way she was pretending it to be.

Honestly, she wished she really had nothing to do with the devil who was portrayed to be the most charming person you would ever come across but unfortunately that was not the case.

She was about to enter her class when their gaze locked and his eyebrows quirked up while a smirk slowly crept on his lips.

He was holding his girlfriend but his eyes were fixed on her because only he knew, that no matter how many girls he would hold during the day, she was the one he would end up in the bed at night.

After all, it was her, he had named his entire existence to the girl his eyes would never get tired of staring at.

***

"If you are toxic, I'm a snake. I thrive in your presence but lose my identity if you fade."

****

It was no love, It was madness

It was not a relationship but a catastrophe

*****

A/N: The characters in this story aren't perfect and have their flaw

DO Not Slut shame or call names to the MC.

Please be respectful in comment section

A member will be portrayed as a negative role so prepare your self but remember it is not real him and This is just a Fan Fiction.

SmutFanfiction and includes 18+ content

Mention of violence, Rape and death

Please be kind while commenting

Trigger warning.

If you are sensitive to violence this book is not for you