You're safe now.

You are locked up in a cell at one of Hydra's base. You were mutated by Hydra to become the next Winter Soldier, tortured everyday with cruel tests and painful injections to improve your skills and powers.

But today was different.

"Attention all soldiers, security breach in sector 21. I repeat security breach in--" you woke up to the distress call from the intercom of the guard standing outside your cell.

Not long after, you heard deafening blast coming from the labs below.

"Secure all assets into containment immediately, we're under attack!"

You were place in a container made out of bullet proof glass, high frequency passing through your body continuously to disable you from using your powers during transportation.

Before they could move you out of your cell, the electricity was cut off, so was your container, you finally see your chance to escape.

"It's now or never." you whispered to yourself.

You used your powers to break open the bullet proof doors and ran like hell. Though you've been kept in a small cell, you managed to find a way out. You were in the middle of the woods, but you kept running and running to get as far away from Hydra's base as possible.

"Hey, stop!" you heard a voice coming from behind you making you run even faster as the adrenaline run through your whole body.

"We're just trying to help you! stop!" you looked back and there was a guy in a spider suit coming after you.

You stopped as you saw two men standing in front of you. One of them is holding what looks like a shield and the other had a metal arm. You were so afraid that they'll take you back to where all nightmares happen.

"Please...I'm begging you...please don't take me back...I can't do this anymore...no more, please--"streams of tear started to run down your cheeks, you felt hopeless and so tired of all that had been going on, you wish that all of these would just end even if it meant that you had to die just to gain freedom again.

"I'm not here to take you back and I'm not here to hurt you either, I can help you, trust me."

"Who are you?" you looked up to see both of them closing the gap between you and them, at the same time you step back.

"My name is Steve and this is my friend Bucky." though they appeared to be friendly but you didn't want to let your guard down.

"I'm trained to kill, I'm a monster, I don't deserve your help."

"Don't say that, I know what you've been through because I was once in your shoes, I was also a Winter Soldier, it took me years to find myself again but I'm here to help, please give me a chance to prove to you that you are not what they say, you are you." Bucky reached out his hand looking deep into your eyes.

Somehow you could see the pain and fear that he went through in his eyes, he too broken inside. You felt like you knew him for ages but you just couldn't explain how.

He took your hand in his slowly. You couldn't hold back your feelings and fell into his arms crying knowing that it's all over now. He held you tight in his arms like he was scared that someone might strip you away from him. He softly rubbed your back to comfort you and ran his fingers through your hair.

"You're safe now, no one is going to hurt you as long as I'm alive." he whispered softly beside your ear making you holding on to him tighter.

After it all ended, they escort you to the Quinjet. Bucky was right next to you holding your hand to make you feel safe.

"Thank you for saving me Bucky."

"You're welcome--"

"y/n."

"You're welcome y/n"

Both of you sitting at the back enjoying in your own tiny little world, totally not acknowledging the fact that it was Steve's idea to bring you in.

heyyyyyy. This is my second imagine, personally I don't think this is that good but I'm trying my best to improve my skills, hope you enjoy it! and also, requests are always open. There's gonna be a part two of this imagine so STAY TUNED!!!