I'm sorry. - part two

--The mission was finally over, you brought down Hydra once in for all like you promised. You were badly injured, so was Steve and Sam but their injuries were minor as you took all the hit for them. They sent you back to the tower as soon as they could to save your life.--

"Medics now!" Steve shouted as he carried you bridal style out of the Quinjet as soon as you landed.

You were sent to the medical room immediately for examination and treatment. Bucky came as soon as he heard the news, he tried to go in but was stopped by Steve.

"You can't go in there now, they're still trying to save her--" Steve stopped Bucky from entering.

"I don't care, I have to see her now--" Bucky pushed Steve to the side, but was pulled back by Nat.

"Stop--"Nat paused. "Let's just wait out here, besides you're not a doctor" she continued.

Bucky calmed down and sat in the waiting room along with the rest. With the advanced technology Tony invented, you were saved after 2 hours. Tony delivered the good news to the team waiting in the room next door. "We managed to stabilize her, she's doing fine but she drained all her powers bringing down Hydra, she needs more time to recover . All things aside, she's awake, you guys can see her now--"

"Thank you Tony--" Bucky rushed to the recovery room to join you.

You woke up and looked around. You realized you were in the tower, you did it, you really did it, you couldn't believe that you took down Hydra. You let out a sigh that was a mixture of contentment and relief.

"y/n?" you looked towards the source of the sound. Bucky was standing at the door, eyes reddened, his icy blue eyes still so visible, staring right into yours. You sit yourself up to have a better view of Bucky.

"Bear--" tears welled up in your eyes, your vision was blurry but you could see Bucky's figure rushing up to your side. He wrapped his arms around you, nuzzling his face into your shoulder.

"I'm so glad you're okay, don't ever scare me like that again, ever--" he sniffled.

"I'm sorry, I had too" you run your hand down his neck comforting him. "Besides, look at me, I'm here aren't I?"

"I know but--" he pulled away but still had you in his arms. "I was so worried, I thought I was gonna lose you forever--"

"Bucky--" you caressed his face softly.

"y/n, I love you, I really do and I can't imagine living a life without you, I really can't. The moment I woke up, Nat told me you already left, I could feel my heart shattered into pieces. y/n please don't leave me again." his voice trembles as he said those words.

"I love you too bear, I promise I won't leave you again--" you feel his warm lips on yours.

Both of you broke away to come up for air.

"Soooo, you're for sure on break now?" he chuckled.

"What if I'm not?" you smirk.

"Well, looks like someone is going to miss all the cuddling and kissing from the one and only James Buchanan Barnes--"

Laughter filled the air. The team came in to check on you.

"Hey y/n!" Nat exclaims. "Is it just me or can you guys feel the love is in the air right now?" she continued. She broke a smile looking at the team. Sam, Tony and Pietro each reached for their wallet and gave Nat 20 dollars because they lost a bet.

You and Bucky was in your own world, totally ignoring the presence of the others.

"I love you doll--"

"I love you too Buckybear--"