Prank wars.

"BARNES!" you scream when a bucket of cold water falls onto your body making you soaking wet.

This prank war is getting out of hand, you thought to yourself. Bucky, your boyfriend, pops up from behind with a nasty smirk plastered across his face and narrowed eyes. "You called baby?"

"You better wipe that look off your face! You are so getting it Bucky!" you said as you squeeze your hair making the water drip onto the puddle of water below your feet.

"I don't know what you're talking about doll." he put on a faux confused look, making you want to kill him more, well, not literally.

This prank war started almost two months ago, when Tony pulled a prank on Steve by hiding his shield in the women's toilet at the office with the help of Pepper. Everything  was like a chain reaction, Steve would then get revenge on Tony while Tony pranked Clint, then Clint on Nat, Nat on Wanda, the list goes on.

The prank war was officially a competition now ever since Tony announced that the person with the best pranks gets to boss around other people for a month straight. The competition was intense, you have yet to pull a prank on anyone because you had no idea what to do and to who. The duration of this competition is two months, and now it's the last week of the two month window.

You remembered coming across a video on the internet about people using paintball guns to shoot others, a smile tugged on the ends of your lips, you knew your master plans was gonna work.

You've asked one of your coworker at the tower to help you buy a paintball gun that looked like an actual gun, you knew he was the one to look for since the day you came up with your master plan, he liked extreme sports. He came through like a champ, he really bought you one that really really looked like a gun.

---time skip---

Today is the last day of prank wars and everyone was thinking of last minute pranks that would earn them the title.

"y/n, who do think will win the title?" Tony asks as everyone made their way to the living room.

"I don't know, why'd you ask me?" you reply as Bucky sits down next to you, pulling you onto his lap.

"I don't know either, since you don't look like you're in on this game, so I thought you were like the judge or something." Tony shrugs.

You had accomplices from the inside and out, from the agents down at the HQ and a few of the Avengers, ready to prank Bucky, your boyfriend. You made a deal with Natasha, Wanda, Sam and Steve that if you win this, you would not boss them around.

"I'm gonna head down to the HQ to check on a few things, I'll be back soon." you said before shooting a knowing smile to your accomplices and a peck on Bucky's lips and left.

You set off an explosion somewhere in the woods and made the agents act like we were under attack. 

"We are under attack! y/n has been compromised!" you jerk up your thumb next to the agent saying to the intercomm. "Good job! I owe you." you whisper to her.

You knew Bucky was gonna come after you, so you waited in the woods where you told Steve to lure Bucky into while holding the paintball gun in your hands.

You acted like you were running away into the woods when you heard leaves shuffling behind you. "Stop y/n!" as expected, it was Bucky, his eyes filled with concern. You pointed your gun at him while Steve tried to calm you down. "y/n please, it's me!" he said with open arms.

You tilted your head a little, with a faux confusing spread across your face. "How do you know my name?" 

"I'm your boyfriend, Bucky. Remember?" he said with a sad smile. 

"Well, I don't know you." you say before pulling the trigger, the paintball landed right on Bucky's chest, the paint splattering across his suit.

"What the--" a puzzled look smeared on his face.

"I got your ass this time!" you said before laughing so hard that you curved yourself into a ball on the ground laughing. "Did you see that Tony?" you pointed at red wing hovering over Bucky's head.

"Okay fine, you win." Tony huffed.

"You!" Bucky said after crashing his body on yours, he pins your wrists down onto the ground.

You narrow your eyes with a smile of victory on your face. "I told you, you were so getting it, didn't I?"

"I'm gonna fuc--" you cut him off by linking your lips with his.

He slowly come up for air. "What was that?" you said under your breath.

"I fucking love you and don't ever do that to me." 

"Language!" Steve said in the corner, making you two laugh.

Before kissing him again, "I love you too Bucky."