XI : Busted

A/N: I pulled off a Long Boi on ya, enjoy

Once you arrived home from work, you did your best to take your mind off the fight you had with Nimura. Of course, you'd give him the space he asked for. You had been really nosy and you understood that he wanted to spend some time alone. Once he was ready to talk, however, you'd be more than happy to talk things out with him.

So, to pass the time, you decided to work on the CCG website that had been put up a few weeks ago. The staff thought it'd be a good idea for the population to have an easy access to information concerning ghoul sightings and precautions to take in case one were to encounter said ghouls. A few people were against the idea at first, claiming that ghouls might be able to use the website as well, but a majority of the investigators voted in favour of it, you and Nimura included.

You had an admin account for the said website, of course, and decided to work on the part of the site called 'sightings and investigations' where CCG employees were supposed to enter the names and aliases of all ghouls known to the CCG in case anyone were to spot them. Along with their names, a physical description of the ghoul was provided if the information was available and approved to be put up, along with information on their hunting patterns and where they were last seen. There was also a few phone numbers the citizens could call in case they spotted the specific ghoul.

Overall, you found the website to be a wonderful tool. It might save a few lives, too.

Now all you needed to do was enter the Binge Eater and Souta and see if anyone had spotted them (or if any anonymous sources had more information for you).

In the midst of entering Souta's currently known physical appearance, your computer emitted a small, adorable 'ding', notifying you that you had received an e-mail. You closed your current tab to open up your mail, noticing a new message from an apparently unknown address.

To: (L/N), (Y/N)

From: A.

Subject: Souta

Hello, (Y/N). I was notified from reliable sources that you are currently investigating a ghoul known as 'Souta'. I have information on him that you might want to know. I believe that with it, you have enough evidence to find him, confirm his identity and arrest him.

Of course, I know that coming from an anonymous source, you might be reluctant in believing me.

What I want you to keep in mind that Souta is an incredibly dangerous individual. He is everywhere at once, he plays all the sides and trusts no one other than himself. I found myself in one of the organizations in which he is currently active, but it has come to my attention that he cannot be trusted. He has something planned. I don't know what it is in all detail, but it isn't good. He has been caught trying to overthrow influencer groups of ghouls more than once, and is currently trying to take over what you may know as the CCG. He wants to change the world as we know it and corrupt it.

I can't send all the information on him all at once. If you are willing to believe my every word, please answer this message as quickly as you can. I will send all the details I know about him as soon as I receive your permission to do so.

But if I do, you must promise to listen to everything. I know who you are, and I want you to know that knowing Souta's identity will change the course of your entire life. You will not be able to trust anyone other than yourself. You will have to cut off people who you most likely want to keep in your life. You will be one wrong move away from death every single minute of your life after this. You can't let doubt take charge.